The Pope admired them, the kings and queens were enamored of them, the world madly touted and followed them... Now they are all gone, all gone! Hundreds of years of accumulation of blood and sweat were wiped out by a fire. Like a twitching poisonous snake, Jane Scott suddenly turned her head and stared at Gerald Scott.

No one would be so cruel, or in other words, no one in their right mind could bear to do this.

She thought that her brother was still a face-to-face enemy, tacitly using Molucca as a winning chip with her, and fighting to the death on the chessboard... But she was wrong, completely wrong! Gerald Scott had already gone crazy. She had broken him too thoroughly and severely, so now he stood up, overturned the chessboard, and burned all the chess pieces, including her. die.

"Do you know what you are doing?!" The strategist's mask cracked in an instant, and she roared, grabbing her long hair frantically, "How do you have the guts... How do you have the guts to burn down the spice warehouse! Don't you Do you want to abandon the Molucca and completely destroy it? Do you want to reduce it to ruins and a pile of worthless garbage? What good will that do to you, Gerald Scott! And you ! What are you doing standing around, go organize firefighting, go quickly!"

The beautiful lion-hearted lady looked as ferocious as a ghost for a moment. After hearing her order, nearly half of the guards rushed out of the Golden Palace and rushed to the nearest fire scene. Seeing Jane's loss of composure, Gerald finally laughed lowly, and that smile soon turned into a crazy laugh that echoed throughout the vast top-floor palace.

"If you want to blame, you can only blame our great father for dying too hastily and not having time to tell his beloved little daughter the most deadly secret passage in the Moluccas." He spread his hands and told innocently, "The ruins What's wrong, what's wrong with the garbage? In the end, the Molucca will still be mine, because I can destroy and rebuild. My dear sister, don't you have such determination?" "-Kill

him!" Jane Screaming hysterically, her beautiful hair crown was torn off by herself and hung messily on her shoulders, so that the black messy hair covered less than half of her face. She gasped in embarrassment and suddenly raised her head again: "No... don't kill him, don't kill him! I still have to capture him alive. I have to give an explanation to the outside world. I have to give an explanation to the Moluccan allies... capture him alive! Cut off his limbs and interrupt His spine, no matter what, I just want him to live!"

A mysterious smile appeared on Gerald's face, and the soldiers' spear points surrounded him. Under normal circumstances, people would say that he was unable to escape unless he had wings. There were other miracles in the sky, otherwise why would he escape from being surrounded by dozens of people?

The soldiers thought so too. When they caught a glimpse of Gerald's unusual expression and knew the identity of his previous Moluccan master, they all shrank in unison.

At the same time, Bardas, covered in blood, rushed into the Golden Palace on the top floor. The heavily armed sailors behind him also seemed to rush out of the river of blood. In the chaotic flash of swords and swords, several guards of the Molucca Palace were cut down, and the sailors also suffered casualties. Amidst the loud shouts of killing, some of the guards hurriedly and cautiously surrounded her to protect their mistress. After Gerald stabbed several guards to death with a dagger, he retreated from the crowd to Bardas.

"The timing is just right, General." Gerald said softly.

Strangely enough, when they saw the old general coming in, the two brothers and sisters each ignited the flame of hope in their eyes. The fighting continued for a while, and seeing that there was nothing that could be done to the other party for the time being, Jane shouted: "Stop it, stop it all!"