"Will he identify himself?" Sherman tilted his head and asked.

"Maybe, but more likely, he won't." Mrs. Jane lazily curled up in a ball on the recliner, leaning against a piece of golden tiger skin. "You and I both know what a caring person our brother is. A proud ruler."

"That was all in the past," Sherman said. "Environment and status can change many things, especially after my cousin has been a slave for more than a year."

Mrs. Jane She laughed heartily. She laughed wildly for a while, and then asked casually: "By the way, have you found out about the family that took him in?" "Yes

," Sherman said. The dead men sent out by the son of Bardas burned down their original residence, but failed to kill them. However, what is more interesting is this."

Sherman spread out a piece of parchment in front of Lady Jane, and drew a picture on the paper. A beautiful sapphire ring.

"The Eye of Taumas?" Lady Jane frowned, then relaxed it briskly, "Oh, I remember it... The Sultan of Tidor presented this gem to our brother, I remember clearly, It was originally as big as an adult man's knuckle, but Gerald said that he happened to be short of a decent ring, so he ground it a whole circle smaller... But what does this have to do with the Eye of Taumas? ? After that voyage the ring was no longer in his possession, and I know he gave it to a prostitute for a game that pleased him." "

The family was closely associated with the master of a fleet, and The captain had it in his hand." Sherman shrugged. "This was the key to his success, because no customer could afford to buy the ring, so it was worth more than any guarantee. Reliable."

"What a coincidence," Mrs. Jane said with a smile. "Is it a deception? Tell us that family is important to divert some of our attention? I believe that this is what he can do. Matter."

Sherman bowed slightly: "I will continue to pursue it."

Mrs. Jane waved her hand, "Now that he has hidden his whereabouts, this is the most troublesome thing. People who are good at finding out information are often also good at hiding... ..."

"Then, we might as well put our hope in our new friend," Sherman smiled, and his silver gloves flashed. "Following your instructions, I found a famous assassin master. He is not only good at finding people and things. He has a lot of accomplishments, and more importantly, I heard that he knows a strange little trick."

Mrs. Jane repeated with interest: "Little trick? What kind of trick is it?"

"When facing a difficult enemy, He will unknowingly give his targets a poison to distract them."

"Poison? Ouch, bad guy! This is not something a lady should hear!"

Sherman raised his head in apology. Holding his hands, he chuckled and said: "Well, it's not really poison. It seems to be just a kind of incense made from strange mushroom spores. It can make people hallucinate and see things they least want to see, thus triggering the target. The heart of fear. No matter how troublesome the strong man is, how difficult the big shot is, he will often tremble at this time and become as stiff as a pillar of salt. At this time, the assassin can kill him with one blow from behind - Haotang Sister, please let me go, I only know so much."

Mrs. Jane's eyes sparkled, and she said: "The master may just be a liar who is just trying to gain fame. However, it is really an interesting scent. Being able to make people see the things they least want to see, Gerald, what will you see?"

Sherman whispered: "This question is very difficult, I think. After all, when he was disfigured, he was kneeling on the ground. When he was a dog, and when he screamed like a little girl... so many options, so hard to choose."

Lady Lionheart laughed loudly, and this laughter was more genuine than all the laughter she had ever laughed before.

"Find him, and then let the master assassin entertain him once." She stroked the skull with unsatisfied interest, "I will treat our dear brother like a cat catching a mouse. This is the most interesting game!" "Yes,

I clear."

On a late summer night, Gerald sat by the window. The cool breeze failed to bring him any comfort.

It has been a full three months since he left the small building. In addition to resisting frequent nightmares and insomnia, he is still waiting for Jane Scott's actions. Faced with this opponent who has the power and wealth of the entire Molucca, even if No matter how careful he is, he can't hide forever.

There is no airtight wall in the world. As long as it exists, there will definitely be clues. Gerald understands this deeply.

What is coming, is it a killer, a pirate, or a desperado with a reward on his head?

The tip of his nose moved slightly, and he smelled something keenly.

——The faint fragrance is like precious flowers, blooming implicitly in the dark night.

"Gerald..."

Like an electric shock, Gerald trembled all over, and immediately turned his head in confusion. Under the huge shock and confusion, he almost froze, only his pupils were trembling uncontrollably.

Agape stood in front of the door, and a beam of moonlight shone on his white face, making him look almost translucent, a sea spirit that did not exist in the world.

He called softly: "Gerald... this is the second time, why did you lie to me?"