After they hung up. Taraji felt this big load offloaded. She took a deep breath thinking the worst for the week was over. She called her wife who was still stuck in DC for her run for office, which was starting to become difficult.

While she was stuck in DC grilled and thinking, "Maybe this was a bad idea, I'm not cut out for this, what was I thinking?..." The Media was coming for her wife, and I mean hard.
As if she hasn't gone through enough tragedy and humiliation for a lifetime.

Taraji was all over the Internet, somebody leaked her whole Resume.

*Is this who you want to be your first lady? Think about it, she was a detective before her Rookie recruitment period was over, and she was barely a Cop when she got her promotion, ask yourself why... Crocked cop! She was a detective known in the street for being brutal and abusive to her power. How did she make it to the FBI that fast? Rumor on the street is that she was fired before dawn but kept her badge to abuse people. As if that was enough, she murdered Fantasia' Husband. And as if the system isn't broken enough... She was already working for the DA's office before the wounds could heal. Who gets a new job within 30 days of being fired in the very same department? Is that mandatory? And oh, now a Federal Judge? Come on!!!*

Whoever leaked that... Must have thought things through cause, they managed to turn the public against Taraji. The comments were brutal and mean.
Somebody called Taraji to check it out. Taraji was headed out of the courthouse after being unable to reach her wife to tell her Lana was keeping the baby...

She put her stuff down pulled her  laptop and clicked the link she was sent.
Her jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, what the fuck?!" she muttered under her breath.

One comment even suggested...
*Let's find this bitch'S house and teach her a lesson*

People right? Very twisted.
*Reply: I know a friend who can find the address, I will leak it soon*

Taraji gasped. Fear covered her body. She was shaking, she had never been so scared in her life.
Her phone went off. It was Jack.

Taraji: Baby I want you to listen to me... Get the kids, and check into a hotel. Call me when you are there...
Jack: Mom we are on our way to the hotel, stay at work. It's bad.
Taraji: text me when you are there.
(another call came in, it was Brooks)

She asked Jack to hung up and took the call
Brooks: are you safe? I can come and get you.
Taraji: I'm at one of the safest places in the city. But I need door guards for my kids, they headed to the hotel. I will text you the details.
Brooks: do that. Stay safe and call me if anything happens
Taraji: I will, thank you.

Meanwhile in DC

Paula showed Fantasia the article. "What the fuck!"
Luckily they haven't leaked her address but leaked Taraji's contact number.
"Somebody is out for blood. My wife? I want you to call the team, tell them I need the name of the person who leaked this. Name, address, anything. They coming for my wife, clearly they need my fucking attention." Fantasia said and called the former President.

Tasia: I need advice. Somebody is turning the public against my wife and they are out for blood.
FP: defend her. Show the public you are 1000 % behind your wife. It might turn them against you cause they are now your wife's enemy. But it might win some people on your side, risky, but the only way. And get a tight security, it won't be safe for her.

She then took a deep breath before calling her wife.

Tasia: Hey, you mad at me?
Taraji: no. Not your fault that some people are twisted, sociopathic, baby. I can handle it, I'm worried about the kids though.
Tasia: I Called in a favor, I'm in contact with the NYPD and the SWAT team to play guard, but I'm guessing tonight you gonna have to go to a hotel or somewhere safe.
Taraji: Yes we, we are okay. Are you okay?
Tasia: no, I'm stuck in DC while somebody IS endangering my family, I'm not okay I'm pissed, I'm beyond angry and I might pull the plug on this whole thing and come after this maniac.
Taraji: don't pull the plug yet. Let's give it 48 hours, see if we can pull strings and get protection for our kids, and find out who's behind this and take it from there. Stay put baby, clearly it is not about me, it is about you becoming President and somebody don't want that to happen.

Tasia: Are you sure, I don't want people thinking they have the right to torture my wife because of the stupid compagn. You are my priority, you and the kids and your safety means everything to me even if it means to give up everything.
Taraji: I am not gonna allow you to give up because that is exactly what this person want. We are not giving up. We gonna hold on for a little more time and see. Agreed?
Tasia: Agreed. Baby I love you. And I am sorry this is happening because of me.
Taraji: I love you too. Stay safe..
Tasia: I'm flying back tomorrow. I need to make sure you all are good.
Taraji: we are. But okay.

Midnight
Fantasia and Paula were not sleeping, trying to shut the Internet down. As if that's possible.

The team called

On call

Tasia: found something for me?
Team: Yes boss, you need to brace yourself for this... Listen, the leaker is a professional hacker in Brooklyn. We got her address, cause we thought she was paid anonymously to do it. Somebody is clearly trying to hurt you guys but don't want you to know it is them behind this, so we paid her a visit, she told us it was a classified information and she could get killed. But she told us is a man, a powerful man who works in a powerful agency.

Fantasia froze.

Paula was scared. Eyes all out... "Chief, what is it?" she panicked.
"the article mentioned that my wife killed my husband, correct?"

"yes I mean what sociopath would even think that?"

"one powerful sociopath who is powerful enough to make us all believe he is dead."  Fantasia said making a call.

"Chief who?",

"My husband!" Fantasia said.
Paula froze.

"How do you know this?" she asked after minutes of posing dead.
"I know him. And he is also a classified agent like they said. But the only way to be sure for real is to get this brooklyn hacker to speak up before this dangerous Agency murder my family one after the other"

"but you heard the team, the hacker is not speaking!"

"She will. It might take a little motivation of blazing fire but she will. Ken is obviously trying to bring old me back... That's what he will get." Fantasia said. Smoke was coming out of her ears, Paula had never seen her so pisses off.

"pack your bags. We going to Brooklyn in the morning."

"yes chief" Paula never acted so quickly...she ran to her room

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx