116

Suggestive Content: Religion (Christianity), Mentions of Self Harm

Everyone jetted to the hospital to be with Mercedes, Jon, Aiden, and Callie. Jon was already there with his youngest daughter. Liam, Britt, Taylor, Jeremy, and Bryton quickly arrived together. Jacob got Claire and Asher as they arrived just a few minutes later. Everyone was lost. Why would Callie do this?

"Babe?" Jon called for his wife, finding her sitting with their children and everyone else.

"What's going on?" Mercedes quickly got up, walking with her husband to a private area.

"They uh, they took her back. They have to pump her stomach." He sighed, holding his wife close to him. They both needed that at the moment.

"Is she breathing?" She responded, worried about her daughter not making it.

"With an oxygen mask and she's got tubes in her nose." He whispered, kissing the top of his wife's head.

"Mercedes?" He added as she looked up at him, feeling a bit confused.

"There's more." Jon silently began crying to his wife.

"More?" She whispered, confused by what her husband meant.

"She's been cutting for a while. There was more scars than just today. They had to stitch up her wrists a little." Jon cried quietly as Mercedes began crying harder.

"Oh my god, our baby." Mercedes bit her lip as she could barely croak out a whispered tone to her husband.

"We're gonna help her, baby. I promise! We're gonna help her." He held her close as Mercedes was crying hard.

Back in the waiting area, it was the nine of them. Liam and Brittney, Taylor and Jeremy, Aiden, Jacob, Bryton, Claire and Asher. They were all distraught. The only thing they could do was just hug each other. After a few minutes, they walked to a private area to talk.

"C'mere." Taylor motioned, looking at her baby brother. Aiden got up, hugging his older sister.

"I saw Callie in the bathroom." Aiden's voice shook as his whole body was shaky and pale. He saw his twin sister, lifelong best friend near dead in the bathroom back home.

"I'm sorry bub, they're going to save her." Taylor cried herself.

"She, uh, she left a note." He croaked out a few moments later, voice hoarse from the crying.

"A note? She left a suicide note?" Liam questioned his younger brother. Aiden nodded his head, pulling the folded piece of paper out of his pocket. He opened it so everyone could read it.

"To everyone I've loved-

Just know that this is not your fault. I want you guys to be happy without me. I love you all so much and you've brought so much joy to my life. I know I've not done the same to you. I want you guys to live out your biggest dreams and be the happiest you could be. I am much happier now that I am dead. Mom and dad, please don't blame yourselves. You guys are amazing parents. Liam, Tay, and Aiden. You guys are the best siblings I could've ever asked for. You three are so special and I know you will take on the world! Go make the world your own. Claire, Asher, and Bryton. I want you guys to succeed in the dance world, doing whatever sets your hearts on fire. I love and appreciate everything you've done for me and where you've been there for me. Jacob, I hope all of your dreams come true. I hope you find the girl of your dreams and she makes your wildest dreams come true. I can't take this anymore, I have to go. I'm sure I'll see you guys in Heaven or in another life. Don't be sad that I'm gone, but happy that I lived and was loved.

-Callie"

"Callie." Claire bit her bottom lip, quivering. She and Callie have been best friends along with Asher since they were two years old. They would've never pictured this happening to her.