10

One Year Later

"To Mrs Good!" The girls cheered in their bridal suite.

A year had passed and what an amazing year it had been. Jon carried the WWE Championship up until the Royal Rumble, just six months ago. Mercedes carried the now Raw Women's Championship up until Roadblock as she had a six month title reign. The two were having the best time of their lives. Now, it was time for them to tie the knot.

"Thank you guys, I love you all so so much!" Mercedes beamed as they all took a sip of their mimosas.

Mercedes had Pam as her maid of honor. She had Rebecca, Ashley, Leah (Carmella), and Trinity (Naomi) as her bridesmaids. They were all wearing a dusty blue floor length dress that matched the colors of the wedding.

Mercedes and Jon were having an outdoor ceremony but an indoor reception. He wanted the wedding to be everything she dreamed of. It would be a bit of a smaller wedding with their close friends involved. Their wedding colors were a dusty blue, mauve, and tan. It was a simple yet beautiful summer wedding.

Jon had Joe as his best man. He also had Colby, Fergal, Kevin, and Rami (Sami Zayn) as his groomsmen. Even though he wasn't a big showy kinda guy, he was excited to marry his soon to be wife like this. He wanted to give her the world and that he was. They were also having Austin Creed (Xavier Woods) officiating their wedding. They would be in for a treat knowing he'd be goofy officiating the marriage between his two closest friends.

"You ready man?" Colby asked as he clapped his hands on Jon's shoulders.

"More than ready. I'm a lucky son of a bitch to make that woman my wife." He smiled before taking a drink of his water.

"We're very happy for you both." Joe grinned at his best friend.

"Thanks man, can't believe I'm actually getting married. I dunno what I did to score Mercedes, but I thank my lucky stars I did. I got my claws sunk into her now and she can't go anywhere." Jon laughed a bit as the guys were so happy for him and Mercedes.

"Oh my god, Mercedes!" Trinity squealed as Mercedes was ready to walk down the aisle.

She had a soft, more natural makeup look on. It was a far cry from her usual Sasha Banks look. She had her hair loosely curled and in a half ponytail. Her wedding dress was beautiful. It was a beautiful white ball gown, covered with lace and crystals. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. She looked like a beautiful bride. The girls found themselves emotional seeing Mercedes in her wedding dress.

"You look so beautiful." Leah beamed.

"Legit like a Barbie doll bride." Rebecca smiled as the girls were fanning away their tears.

"I love you girls so much, just don't make me cry! My makeup is too good!" Mercedes giggled as the other girls laughed as well.

They took some photos, making sure Mercedes and Jon didn't see each other until they met at the altar. Mercedes even did a first look with Jon's groomsmen while he was in a different area. Joe, Colby, Rami, Fergal, and Kevin were emotional seeing their (basically) sister dressed and ready to marry Jon. After they took photos, it was time for the ceremony. Mercedes met with Paul as he would be walking her down the aisle.

"Wow, you look beautiful sweetheart." Paul grinned as he had to blink back some tears. Mercedes was like another daughter to him. He felt honored to be walking her down the aisle.

"Thank you. And thank you for doing this, it means everything to me." Mercedes smiled as the two linked arms to walk down the aisle.

"It's my honor, Mercedes. Let's get you two married." He proudly smiled, kissing her cheek.

After the bridal's cue hit, everyone stood up. Mercedes beamed with a huge smile from ear to ear as she and Paul began walking together towards the aisle. Once the two got to the aisle, Mercedes and Jon were emotional seeing each other for the first time. Their friends were extremely emotional for them as well.

"Wow." Jon whispered to himself as he watched Mercedes walk down the aisle. They were giddy to stand with each other at the altar. Jon and Paul shared a sweet moment together before everyone sat down and the ceremony began. Austin grinned before beginning his speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. What an honor it is to be standing here to officiate and marry two of my very close friends as well as two of the best human beings I've ever met. We are here to celebrate the marriage of Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado and Jonathan Good." Austin began as everyone applauded loudly for the two.

"It is an honor and privilege to see these two finally tie the knot after three years together. I've watched their story unfold all the way from the very first time they met up until now. I couldn't be more happy for them than I am." He smiled before clearing his throat. Even Austin was a bit choked up seeing Mercedes and Jon get married.

"We will start with their wedding vows. Mercedes and Jon chose to write their own. The old expression goes that ladies go first. So Jon, make sure you're listening to your wifey." Austin chuckled as everyone began giggling a bit. Mercedes took a deep breath before pulling out her paper that she wrote her vows on.

"Jon, I am so eternally grateful that we are standing here today becoming one. The stars aligned right in our world and now we are officially becoming husband and wife. I love you for you and I love your side piece, Dean Ambrose." She began as everyone was snickering and laughing.

"You've made me love life even more than I did. You brought the shine to my eyes and the beam in my smile. You're always there whenever I walk through the curtain wether I'm on cloud nine or want to hide in a ball and cry. Jon, you are my playmate and confidant. You are my soulmate and twin flame. You are the person I want to spend eternity with. Our hearts and souls were destined to be together and now we are one. Forever and always, it's us against the world. I love you so much and I can't wait to now be your wife." Mercedes beamed as she had a few tears running down her cheeks. Their friends were choked up as well as Jon had to clear his throat for a moment.

"How the hell do I top that?" Jon chuckled before pulling out his paper that he wrote his vows on.

"Mercedes Justine, you are the love of my life. You know I'm not typically a showy kinda guy, but this is all for you. I want to give you the world and love you forever." Jon began with a bright smile, his ocean blue eyes falling into her chocolate colored orbs.

"I'm one lucky son of a gun to have an incredible woman like you as my wife. When we very first met down in NXT, I knew some way some how I had to have you in my life. I've got my claws sunk into you now and I have you forever. Mercedes, I couldn't ask for a better tag team partner through this crazy rollercoaster that we go through every day." He grinned before trying to clear his throat again, stopping himself from getting extremely emotional.

"You are my best friend, my lover, you are my reason why I keep picking myself up and moving forward. You are the light and love of my life. I can't wait to see what the future holds in and out of the squared circle. To hopefully winning more championships, taking on marriage and eventually having our own family. I can't wait to experience this all with you by my side as my gorgeous wife. I wanted you then, I want you now and forever. Here's to us finally becoming one." He finished off as he and Mercedes were in tears. Pam handed her some tissues so her makeup didn't get ruined. Just a few moments later, they slipped their wedding bands on as well now that it was towards the end of their ceremony.

"By the power invested in me, it is an honor to now pronounce you as husband and wife! Jon, you may kiss your beautiful bride!" Austin beamed as the two shared a loving, slow, passionate kiss. Their friends cheered and clapped for them. They let go of their kiss and had the biggest smiles on their faces. They were so giddy you would've thought they were kids in a toy store.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you! Mr and Mrs Jonathan Good!" Austin grinned as everyone cheered and applauded even louder. The newly weds couldn't wipe the cheesy grins off their faces as they walked down the aisle and headed to a private area before they took their wedding photos.

"I love you, my beautiful wife. Mercedes Good." Jon winked as the two shared another loving kiss.

"I love you too, my handsome husband. Jonathan Good." Mercedes giggled as they kissed yet again. They were on top of the world now as one. They were officially married. They were Mr. and Mrs. Good. They were so excited and thankful to start this next chapter together.