58

One Month Later

"I hear you're turning on my wife tonight." Jon joked with Pam as he, Pam, Mercedes, and Fergal were all around the ring.

It was October. It was the night of WWE Payback. They were in Baltimore, Maryland for the pay-per-view. The night would be filled with tons of twists and turns. The WWE Universe was in for a real treat.

Dean Ambrose had a match against Dolph Ziggler. He moved on from his storyline over the summer. Now, he was intertwined with Dolph Ziggler. It would be a normal one on one match, but knew they would put on a great match.

Sasha Banks and Bayley were defending their WWE Women's Tag Team Championships against the team of Peyton Royce and Bille Kay, the IIconics. Sasha and Bayley would unfortunately lose their tag titles tonight after a great run as the first ever WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. However, more would happen afterwards.

The fans would not be expecting what was happening. After they would lose their titles, Bayley would stab Sasha Banks in the back. She was turning on her best friend, joining the dark side. Mercedes and Pam were so excited to take their long history to a new level, beginning a new journey in WWE together.

They knew they would catch the fans off what they would expect. Everyone always expected Sasha Banks to stab Bayley in the back. Bayley's always been a good guy. Sasha Banks has been on both the good and bad side. It would definitely be interesting to see how the fans would react.

"Yeah, I'm gonna kick your wife's ass!" Pam laughed as the four were sitting in the ring with Liam as well.

"Hey!" Mercedes laughed and jokingly hit Pam in the arm.

"What else are you doing with the turn?" Jon asked as he wasn't fully sure what would come about this.

"Well I'm cutting my hair, getting new entrance music, a new entrance in general. Totally becoming an evil, sadistic person." She explained.

"I'm curious to see what the fans think of this." Fergal smiled at the three.

"Me too! They always expect Sasha Banks to stab Bayley in the back. Not the other way around." Mercedes said as she smiled at her husband and son while they were playing in the ring together.

"Alright Mercy, let's go get ready!" Pam smiled as the two girls had to begin getting ready for their match as well as the huge surprise after the match.

"Ready to get my ass kicked by you." Mercedes giggled as they headed to the back. Jon still had some time so he hung out with their son and Fergal for the time being.

The two best friends turned to sisters headed backstage to get ready for the night. Their match and turn would be the first place on the card. They knew they could kick off the show in such a shocking way, grabbing everyone's attention. Mercedes was very excited for her and Pam to begin this new side of their story. Pam was excited too but also felt slightly nervous to join the dark side for the very first time in her career.

"You two look badass!" Ashley beamed an hour later as she saw Mercedes and Pam with their hair and makeup done, gear on.

"Reppin' the Hardy Boyz baby!" Mercedes laughed as she and Pam proudly showed off their newest in ring gear.

The two had matching gear, just like they have since becoming a tag team. This time, their inspiration was Matt and Jeff Hardy. Their gear was red as Pam had fishnet gloves and Mercedes had some fishnet hose going down one of her legs. It was red and black tie dye designs as they proudly held their WWE Women's Tag Team Championships and Pam had the Raw Women's Championship.

"I love it! I can't wait to watch your match! Good luck!" Ashley smiled as she was unsure of the heel turn that was about to happen. Only close producers and their husbands knew. Mercedes and Pam wanted everyone to be surprised with what was about to happen.

Shortly afterwards, it was show time. Sasha Banks and Bayley made their entrances after Peyton Royce and Billie Kay did. Sasha and Bayley held their championships up high, ready for their match. Mercedes and Pam were also ready and excited for Pam's heel turn.

"Here are your winners, and the new! WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, the team of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. The IIconics!" They announced ten minutes later.

It was a back and forth, competitive match between the four ladies. Everyone gave it their all. Sasha Banks was also playing up a faux injury for Bayley to stab her in the back. Sasha Banks did a double knees into the ring post, causing a faux knee injury. That would be used into later effects.

Sasha Banks and Bayley looked defeated as well as heartbroken inside the squared circle. They kept playing it up as Peyton and Billie headed backstage. They brought out a medical team for Sasha, helping her get down while intensifying the knee injury. Before they knew it, the fans reacted loudly as Bayley kicked Sasha Banks in the side of her head.

"Oh my god!" Corey Graves yelled.

"What the hell?! Bayley just assaulted her best friend of five years!" Michael Cole exclaimed at ring side.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" The fans exclaimed, watching a shocking turn of events.

Bayley was giving a relentless attack on Sasha Banks. After kicking her in the head, Bayley tossed her now once best friend into the steel steps. She also tossed her in the ring side, punching her in the back.

"I hate you, Sasha! Screw you, you bitch!" Bayley shouted, tossing Sasha back inside the ring. Bayley grabbed a steel chair, sliding back in the ring and hitting Sasha numerous times in the back with it.

"You deserve all of this Sasha! It's your fault!" Bayley bellowed as a crew of referees came down to try and get her off of Sasha. Bayley ended up tossing everybody outside of the ring. Sasha weakly attempted to hit Bayley back, but that just pissed her off more.

"Bayley is absolutely annihilating her best friend!" Michael exclaimed again as everyone was shocked by "The Hugger's" actions.

Bayley continued the ruthless assault. She ended up slinging Sasha into the ropes of the ring, hurting her throat. She grabbed some more steel chairs, suplexing her onto them. Then, Bayley put the chair around Sasha's neck. She went to the top rope, stomping on it to harm Sasha. Another crew of medical personnel came in (all for the act, of course) and put Sasha on the stretcher. Bayley gave an evil glare before grabbing her title, eventually making her way up the ramp and backstage.

"Oh my god, Pam! That was amazing!" Ashley said as Pam was backstage. All of the producers, even Paul and Vince loved the turn as Bayley joined the dark side.

"Thanks, sister! I need to go find Mercedes to make sure she's okay. I've got some receipts coming I know that." Pam replied as Mercedes would be backstage. The medical personnel did a small clip of them putting Sasha Banks on an ambulance for the show.

"Mercedes! Are you okay?" Pam quickly asked after finding her best friend.

"Yes, I'm fine Pammy! That was so fucking good! I'm so proud of you!" She grinned as the two hugged.

"You two definitely caught the fans off guard." Fergal smiled as Jon agreed.

"To the next chapter of Sasha Banks versus Bayley." Pam said as they hugged once again, feeling so proud of what they did to kick off the pay-per-view. Now the fans would be in for a treat in the next chapter of Sasha versus Bayley.