99

One Month Later|April

"I'm so excited for you tonight, honey. It's going to be great and I'm so proud of you, the kids are so proud of you. We love you so much." Mercedes beamed as she and Jon were enjoying some coffee while the kids were all still asleep.

They were all in Dallas, Texas for WrestleMania 52. It was being held at the AT&T Stadium like it was twenty years ago for WrestleMania 32. Tonight though, was the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony for the Class of 2037. Mercedes, Jon, and the kids all flew out on Tuesday and would be there until they would fly to Orlando next Monday. Jon was feeling a bit nervous, so he was glad to have some time with his wife to calm him down.

"Thank you, baby. It just feels a little weird, y'know? I didn't think I'd get here. But I am and it's because of you." Jon smiled as he placed his hand gently around her waist and lovingly kissed her.

"And I'd do it again and again for you, because I love you." She assured him, resting her head against the upper part of his chest and shoulder area.

"I love you too, Mercedes. I always have and I always will." He said while rubbing her back.

"Do I get to know anything about your speech or is it a surprise?" She snickered as Mercedes was curious as to what her husband was going to say that night in his speech.

"You'll know tonight." He winked, the two going back inside before the chaos of the day would begin.

Mercedes, Jon, and the kids have enjoyed the week thus far and it was only Friday night. Mercedes and Jon had some WrestleMania Axxess appearances for meet and greets as well as interviews. All the kids were reunited and were having fun. It was great for everyone as they were all excited for Jon's induction that night.

Later that day, the girls were getting their hair and makeup done. Jon, Aiden, Liam, and Jeremy were already dressed for the event so they were hanging out in a separate area of the hotel they were staying in until Monday. They were all excited as Mercedes was trying to not get emotional for her husband. She felt nothing but love and pride for that man as tonight was his night.

"Mercedes? Are we good to come in?" Jon asked after knocking on the door. Mercedes and the girls kept their dresses and complete looks a secret to surprise Jon. He was excited to see his wife, daughters, and his son's girlfriend before the show would begin. He wanted to see them before he'd head to the arena for the night.

"Yeah! You're good babe!" Mercedes shouted back as they were dressed and ready for the event. Jon opened the door with Liam, Aiden, and Jeremy as they saw the girls dressed and ready for the Hall Of Fame ceremony.

"Well, don't you girls look gorgeous?" Jon grinned as he first went over to his wife and kissed her. She laughed and wiped the red lipstick from his lips.

Mercedes was wearing an off the shoulder, floor length, sparkly red dress with nude heels. Her dark brown hair was in a low bun as she had on a more smokey, golden eye look paired with a red lip.

Taylor was wearing a baby blue, spaghetti strap floor length dress that had lace and sparkles all over it. She paired those with white heels as she had on a more natural makeup look, leaving her hair to have a braid going across the back of it and the rest fell in curls.

Callie wore a sparkly, spaghetti strap, orange floor length dress. She paired those with black heels as she had her hair curled and in a half ponytail, wearing a more natural makeup look. Jon loved his wife and daughters as they took his breath away, seeing them before the ceremony.

"Thanks babe, you look handsome yourself." Mercedes winked before Taylor and Callie came up to hug their dad. They all took photos before Jon knew he had to leave for the event.