20

A week had passed since the accident with Colby. He was in a medically induced coma since he had only gotten worse. The doctors still weren't sure if he was going to make it. WWE was gracious enough to give Joe and Jon a couple weeks off for their own mental well being. They were extremely worried about the two as they were dealing with a huge potential loss in their lives.

Ashley and Joe had been going back and forth between their home in Orlando, Florida and Mercedes and Jon's home in Salt Lake City, Utah. Right now, they were in Orlando but would be coming back up in a couple days to check on Rebecca. Pam and Fergal had been going back and forth as well from San Jose to Salt Lake City. Mercedes was glad that she and Jon lived near Rebecca so they could really be there for her.

Mercedes was going to go spend some time with Rebecca later that day. She got her some flowers as well as a little basket filled with her favorite things. Mercedes was just trying to be a good support for her best friend. Rebecca really needed it at the moment.

"Hey baby, I'm gonna get ready to go. Do you need anything?" Mercedes asked her husband as he came back inside from doing a workout in their garage turned home gym. He shook his head no, not even saying a word to her. She was concerned as that was not like Jon at all.

"You ok?" She asked as he sat down at their kitchen island.

"I don't wanna talk right now." He stated before getting up and walking in to the next room. Mercedes sighed, respecting his boundary but got everything she needed and headed out to Rebecca's. She just hoped Jon wouldn't turn cold and push her away, out of his life.