9

The next night was Monday Night Raw. They traveled to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Washington, DC. After a magical night, some more magic came in the air. Jon would no longer be the only champion in the relationship.

The previous night right before the two left the arena, Mercedes was pulled aside by Paul and Vince. She found out she would be winning her very first WWE Women's Championship that night against Ashley. Mercedes was overwhelmed with emotions. This was everything she's dreamed of ever since she was a little girl. She was definitely going to soak it all in and enjoy every moment.

"Ready to go babygirl?" Jon asked early that morning as he and Mercedes were getting ready to leave for Raw.

"Mhm." She quietly said before grabbing her luggage. Her nerves were eating at her as she was trying to blink the tears back from her chocolate brown orbs.

"Hey, it's okay." He reassuringly smiled at her, taking her hand and softly kissing it.

"Am I ready?" She questioned with tears filling her eyes.

"Baby, you were born ready. Remember what you always say? I am not afraid, I was born to do this." He whispered in her ear before placing a soft kiss on her temple.

"Thank you honey, I needed that." She gave a soft smile as the two shared a loving kiss and headed to the arena.

It didn't take long for the two to arrive at the arena for Raw. The soon to be married couple were able to spend a bit of time together before going their separate ways. Jon had a promo to build towards his next storyline. Mercedes had to do a few backstage things as well as meeting up with Ashley to go over any last minute details for their match.

Mercedes' nerves heightened as she found out that she and Ashley would go on second to lazy and get nearly twenty five minutes to perform. She kept trying to calm her nerves but found herself consistently emotional. Before she knew it, she was in gorilla getting ready to go out in front of the crowd.

"Love you babe, kill it." Jon smiled as she was trying to get in character before walking out.

"Love you baby, see you soon." She responded as her music hit. Once she walked out, it was game time.

Sasha Banks was ready for the match. She walked out confident and angry at Charlotte Flair. However, they knew they'd put on a classic match together. They always said iron sharpens iron and it was true for the two competitors. Let the match begin.

The match was extremely competitive which the fans loved. Both girls gave it their all. It was high stakes and extremely emotional. They were both exhausted by the end of it, but Sasha was able to pick up the submission victory over the latter Charlotte Flair.

"Here is your winner, and the new! WWE Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!" Jojo announced from ringside as the crowd erupted for her. Mercedes broke down in tears as she was handed the championship for the very first time. She had to do a promo in the ring before celebrating with the fans. Once that was done, she finally headed to the back.

"Mercedes! Oh my god I'm so proud of you!" Paul grinned as he met Mercedes and hugged her. A few superstars took a few photos of them as Paul found himself emotional as he watched the match and Mercedes win the title. She thanked him before making her rounds, finally meeting with Jon.

"Tore the fucking house down baby!" He grinned as he picked her up and passionately kissed her.

"I did it! I'm the champion!" She nearly sobbed as they let go of their kiss.

"I'm so fucking proud of you baby! You are a star! You were born for this!" He exclaimed with excitement. Jon couldn't be more proud of his fiancée for achieving her life long dream of becoming champion.

"I feel like I'm in a dream." She smiled through her tears as they walked backstage where she would have her photo shoot.

"Enjoy it beautiful, soak it all in." He chuckled as he watched her take some photos for the WWE website. The two were champions together. Life couldn't be better for Mercedes and Jon.