77

Three Months Later|WrestleMania

"I am so excited for tonight!" Mercedes grinned while curling her hair as Jon had Liam and nearly six month old baby Taylor.

"Me too, baby! I know I was upset about not being on the show a couple months back. But I'm so happy to be here for our friends tonight." Jon replied as he lovingly kissed his wife.

Mercedes and Jon had Liam and Taylor at WrestleMania 36. They were at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The family of four were stoked to be back at WrestleMania, even if Mercedes and Jon weren't competing. It was definitely going to be an emotional one.

Mercedes was so excited to see Ashley and Pam's match that night. However, it would be even more emotional as Rebecca came back at the Royal Rumble. She was eliminated, but it was an emotional return. The three, along with Bianca Crawford (Bianca Belair) would be in a fatal four way match for the SmackDown Women's Championship. Ashley was the current one holding it, but Bianca would be the one to win. Becky Lynch had exciting plans for her in the near future.

Becky Lynch was not the only one returning tonight. Seth Rollins would be making his long awaited return back to the ring after three and a half years away. Colby was cleared shortly after Rebecca made her return to WWE. Everyone was extremely emotional for Colby to return. It was definitely going to be an emotional night.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns would have a tag team match against Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Dean Ambrose would've also been involved if he wasn't injured, but never say never for when he isn't injured. He would watch his two best friends compete together and would be making his return soon.

"Me too. I'm so excited for Becks and Colby, it's been an emotional journey and I just know they are going to kick ass tonight." She beamed while happily watching her husband with their two young children.

"Definitely. Everyone's gonna have some fun cheerleaders tonight." He chuckled as he let his wife get ready for the fun night they had ahead with their closest friends and family.

Mercedes and Jon spent the morning with Liam and Taylor. Once they were ready, they headed to the stadium. Jon had Liam while Mercedes had Taylor to go visit their closest friends turned to family. Mercedes got to watch Ashley, Pam, snd Rebecca rehearse their entrances as she also had almost three year old Bryton with her.

"Look at my mommy!" Bryton cheered as she saw Rebecca make her entrance during rehearsals.

"I know! She and daddy are gonna do great tonight!" Mercedes beamed while looking down at her niece.

"Yeah!" Bryton cheered before seeing Rebecca walk towards her and Mercedes, as well as baby Taylor.

"I'm so happy for you, Becks. We can't wait to watch you tonight!" Mercedes grinned as she hugged her friend.

"Thank you, Mercy. I love you so much and appreciate all of your love and support. I've already cried ten times today and I know I'm gonna cry more." Rebecca expressed before laughing.

"I'm sure I will be too." Mercedes laughed as well, enjoying the time with her friends.

Mercedes and Jon enjoyed their time with their best friends. They also enjoyed the time as a family of four when their friends were off doing their own thing or doing the last minute things that came with the craziness of WrestleMania day. They were just happy to be there and support them.

Later that night, they were in gorilla with the kids. Liam was awake, but Taylor was asleep in a baby carrier Mercedes was using for the time being. The first match was Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins versus Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Roman and Seth were victorious as everyone was emotional and congratulated them.

Becky Lynch's return match was the third match of the night. They were all in gorilla as they watched the match. The four women delivered an amazing match for the SmackDown Women's Championship. Bianca was the one who won, but the four women put on a classic match nonetheless.

"Rebecca!" The three girls squealed after Rebecca, Colby, and Bryton shared an emotional yet loving moment together backstage.

"We are so proud of you! Both of you!" Ashley grinned as they also looked at Colby, who was holding a sleepy Bryton.

"Yeah! Come here, Colby!" Pam smiled as they also invited Jon, Fergal, and Joe to join in on the hug. The eight of them with the three children hugged and celebrated.

"So who's coming back next?" Pam teased while looking at Mercedes and Jon.

"This one for sure. But never say never." Mercedes giggled while pointing to Jon, the eight celebrating a successful WrestleMania day together. Just as if they were a family.