92

Six Days Later| TLC

Six days later, all of WWE Staff and Superstars were in Tucson, Arizona for the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs pay-per-view event. The WWE Universe was extremely excited for the show. It was the last pay-per-view of the year and the last one before the Royal Rumble the following month, which would be the kick off into WrestleMania season. Tonight's show would definitely help begin to pave the way for WrestleMania 38.

Tonight's TLC event had a lot of great matches on the card. All of the titles were being defended, however Mercedes and Rebecca's match ironically was the only TLC stipulated match. Their TLC match for the Women's World Championship was the main event for the show. The pressure was on for them, but they also knew they could deliver a spectacular main event match with the stipulation and pressure.

"Oooh look at you two!" Ashley grinned as she saw Mercedes and Rebecca dressed in their gear, hair and makeup  done as they were ready to go to war in their main event match. They thanked her before the kids ran to their mothers while the guys smiled on.

"Ready for your match?" Joe asked while the girls sat on production crates with the three little ones.

"Freakin' nervous, but I know we got this." Mercedes said before looking at Rebecca.

"Oh we most definitely got this, I'll just be sad to not wrestle you anymore. However it'll be great when I get to beat you." Rebecca teased, nudging Mercedes in the shoulder.

"Whatever, have your moment." Mercedes laughed as she stuck her tongue out in a joking manner.

Mercedes and Rebecca were able to watch most of the show together and with their kids before it became go time for them. The two were nervous but knew they'd deliver a great main event match. They wanted their match to be talked about for ages, which it most definitely would. It was always great when The Boss and The Man went head to head.

The two made their entrances. Sasha Banks did not have the championship around her waist as it was already hanging twenty feet in the air for either her or Becky Lynch to capture after climbing up the ladder. Once they were both inside the ring, they did the announcement and the match began.

Sasha Banks versus Becky Lynch in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match was everything brutal and then some. The two top competitors did not hold anything back. It became brutal off the start with punches to each other's faces and then heading off to grab chairs and kendo sticks for weapons.

The two were pulling out every trick out from their arsenal. Becky Lynch paid homage to her husband, Seth Rollins. She and Sasha were halfway up the ladder before Becky delivered a Falcon's Arrow Suplex to Sasha going through the table outside of the ring. However, a few minutes more into the match, Sasha played mind games and delivered a Curb Stomp of her own to Becky Lynch.

The match got very nitty-gritty between the two. It was hard hitting, fast, nearly decimating each other. After a twenty minute bout, it came down to the ending. Becky had Sasha's arm wrapped around the chair for her dis-arm-her submission. She broke free of it after a few minutes, but then Becky delivered her new finisher, the Man Handle Slam. She slammed Sasha through another table, which put her down for the count. Moments later, Becky Lynch captured the Women's World Championship.

"Here is your winner, and the new! Women's World Champion, The Man, Becky Lynch!" The ring announcer exclaimed as the crowd went nuts. They were all excited to see Becky Lynch as champion again after a very, very long time of her not being champion.

"You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it!" The crowd screamed as Becky held the championship up high, now the new champion.

Sasha Banks was angry as she sat up from the table she was put through. She was bitter losing the championship. However, Mercedes was grinning on the inside watching her best friend achieve a dream after a long time of not being able to. But that's not to say Sasha Banks won't want her revenge at the Royal Rumble.