115

TW: Self Harm & Suicide Attempt

"You ok in here, babygirl?" Jon asked Callie after making sure she was situated for bed. It's only been nine weeks since her surgery, so it was still rough for majority of the time.

"Yep. Goodnight daddy, I love you." She smiled at her father as he turned out the light.

"Goodnight honey, I love you too." He replied before closing the door. Once it was closed, Callie felt relieved to be alone.

It's only been nine weeks post Callie's right knee surgery. However, a huge downfall has happened with her in the last nine weeks. Callie's been severely depressed, especially since finding out she couldn't dance anymore. Unfortunately, it didn't stop there.

The young teen was experiencing a lot of suicidal thoughts and depression. She was getting a lot of hate both online and in person. A lot of kids in her classes were bullying her, even to the point of kicking a crutch out from her causing her to trip and injure her knee even more. She's tried everything in school, but nothing's happened.

It didn't help that she was also getting hate online. It started shortly after she tore her ACL. A lot of people hated on her for that. They hated on her for her work in and out of the dance industry, her show, her relationship with Jacob. It was a never ending saga. Callie was done and she wanted out.

Callie was up late that night. She was scrolling on her social medias in between texting Jacob. She got good at masking her pain. She didn't want anyone around her to feel hurt. She just wanted to be gone.

*Callie's Instagram Account*

"Hollywood whore" from one user

"Callie is a piece of sh*t" another user commented

"She doesn't deserve anything good. Jacob should leave asap"

"She should k*ll herself"

"Well, that one's not wrong." Callie slightly cried, thinking inside of her head. Somewhere between one and two in the morning, Callie finally passed out. She knew she was done.

"Callie?" Mercedes gently tapped her daughter awake around ten in the morning.

"Hm?" She responded, barely opening her eyes.

"Daddy, Aiden and I are gonna get some brunch. Wanna join?" She asked, moving her daughter's brown locks from her face.

"Nah, you guys have fun. I think Jacob's taking me for lunch before my physical therapy appointment in a bit." Callie explained as Mercedes nodded her head.

"Okay, I hope you both have fun. I love you honey." Mercedes gently kissed her daughter's cheek and let her be.

"I love you too mommy." She yawned, rubbing her tired eyes.

Callie knew damn well she wasn't going to that physical therapy appointment. She knew she wasn't going to meet Jacob for lunch. Callie was done. She wanted to be dead. She knew everyone would be better off without her. She was so far gone, there was no coming back.

Callie waited a bit before doing what she felt was necessary. She made sure that her twin brother and parents were gone. Once she knew they were gone, she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, leaving behind a note for her loved ones.

After she wrote her note, Callie turned off her phone. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She tossed her phone back on the bed before grabbing her crutches, headed towards her bathroom. She rummaged through the cabinets, grabbing a fresh razor blade and a bottle of Advil that was 200mg per tablet.

"You can do this, Callie. You wanna be done." She whispered to herself, gritting her teeth as two slid down her cheeks. One individually on each side of her face.