91

"Hey sweetheart, whatcha doin?" Jon asked as he saw Mercedes sorting through loads of her wrestling gear one week before Monday Night Raw.

"Sorting through my gear, most of it that I had before we even had Liam and Tay. Just bittersweet knowing I've only got two more matches left, y'know?" Mercedes replied, turning her head to look at her husband as he sat down on the floor to help her while Liam and Taylor were asleep for the night.

"I know, you've had more than an amazing career baby. We're all so proud of you, honey. I know it's gonna be hard, but as one door closes another will open. You'll be able to focus on being a mother and a wife more which is what you want, and who knows, maybe we can open our own wrestling school if you want." He winked as he saw her eyes light up at the thought of that.

"I'd love that! As long as it's with you." She giggled as she kissed her husband.

"Well no shit, who else is it gonna be with?" He teased, making her laugh more as he kissed her again and helped her sort through her gear.

+

The next week, everyone was at Monday Night Raw. Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch had their contract signing ahead of TLC in six days. Sasha Banks was defending her championship against Becky Lynch in the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. This storyline has definitely gotten personal and would only increase more tonight at their contract signing.

The two ladies were the main event segment for Monday Night Raw. They were after a six man tag team match that included The Shield and The Judgement Day. Now, they were both about to make their entrances for what would be their contract signing for their match in just a few days. After they made their entrances, Michael Cole was in the ring with the table and the contract and chairs on either side.

"Sasha, Becky. In front of you is the contract for the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the Women's World Championship this Sunday at the TLC pay-per-view. Once you both sign the contract, the match will be fully official as this rivalry between you two has gotten extremely personal and led us to this point." Michael said as he looked in between both the challenger and the champion. Becky signed the contract before sliding it towards Sasha, the champion laughing in her face.

"You think I'm gonna give you what you want that easily, Becks? You've got it all wrong. I don't have to sign that and I don't have to fight you this Saturday!" Sasha said, playing more into her bad guy persona as the crowd booed her.

"Really Sasha? You, out of all people, are supposed to be a fighting champion! Or are you just scared to lose that championship?" Becky asked as the crowd was very loud and excited for Becky.

"Scared?! Becky, I am not scared of you! I have been whooping your ass since twenty-fifteen in NXT! What do I have to be scared of?" Sasha shouted into the microphone.

"You think I'm the same person from NXT? Then you must be a fool," Becky began as she narrowed her eyes while looking at Sasha, the crowd listening intently.

"You see, Sasha. I'm a different person since I came back to WWE nearly two years ago. I came back to win more titles, make more history, and be the best!" She continued as the crowd applauded and cheered for her.

"And I didn't do it for just me, no. I did it for my little girl, who you were with me for when I gave birth since my husband was nearly dead." Becky snapped as Sasha swallowed her own words and looked at Becky. The crowd had a reaction to that, but was still listening.

"And you have the nerve to turn your back on me, because we lost the championships at Survivor Series? Now look, I know we both can't be at the top together. But hell Sash, if it was about being the best, you could've done it to my face and beat me one on one if you're so confident you can do it." She said as Sasha got a bit more mad as the crowd cheered loudly for Becky.

"Fine Becky, you think you're better than me?!" Sasha snapped as the crowd cheered for Becky again.

"Then you're on at TLC! But I can guarantee you that you will not be walking out with my title! I am the greatest of all time, and Becky Lynch is just going to be second best." Sasha spat, signing the contract as the match was fully official. Raw ended with Sasha holding up the championship as Becky dirtily looked at her, ready to see who the true champion was between the two.