101

"Hey, you look beautiful today." Jacob smiled as he saw Callie getting some water before they headed in the studio room.

"Thank you, Jacob. You look great today too." Callie grinned, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and smiling bright at her friend.

"Thanks, have you heard anything from the audition?" He asked as they were getting some water before they'd head into the studio room to begin training.

"I haven't, I'm hoping to hear back this week. Even if it's a no, I can still keep working 'til I get that spot. Why? Have you heard something?" She teasingly furrowed her brows, crossing her arms and tilting to the left as Jacob did the same thing back to mock her in a lighthearted way, earning some laughs from Callie.

"No, I haven't heard anything yet. I wonder if Claire and Asher have heard anything." He shrugged before seeing the two walk into the same area Callie and Jacob were in.

"We haven't heard anything yet either," Asher began as the four were stretching for the time being.

"I wonder if that means we didn't make it in." Claire winced while the four looked at each other, knowing that it was hard to get into a spot like that, so that could've been what's happening.

"I really hope we all made it in. I'd feel bad if like, I was the only one who got in or none of us got in. I want it so bad!" Callie expressed as the four agreed. However, the conversation got cut short when they saw Ashtyn walk towards them.

"I need you four to come with me to my office real quick." Ashtyn said, moving her finger towards herself and her office that was in the back of the studio. The four quickly got up, feeling as if something was wrong since this never happened before.

"Are we in trouble?" Callie asked, feeling a bit nervous to be sitting in her dance teacher's office.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" Claire asked as she was a bit nervous herself.

"Yes, everything is great! You guys are not in trouble," Ashtyn began as the four were suspicious of what was going on at that point.

"I just want you four to know that I got a call today. They told me, to tell you, that you four made it on the show!" She grinned as the four teens gasped with excitement. Callie and Claire immediately got emotional, the four hugging their dance teacher and each other.

"I am so proud of you guys!" Ashtyn grinned, hugging them as they felt like her own kids, even if she wasn't too much older than them.

"I can't believe it!" Callie gasped, hand over her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I knew we could do it!" Jacob smiled as he hugged Callie and Asher hugged Claire, then rotating the hugs to celebrate together.

"The next step to our future goals of being pro dancers." Asher agreed as the four continued to celebrate before getting back to work in the studio.