44

"Hey bubba, it's okay." Mercedes hushed her five month old son while rocking and feeding him to sleep. She, Jon, and Liam were now back home for the week until they'd go back on the road for Monday Night Raw the next week. They had the whole weekend off since they were also preparing for a mini European tour before Mania.

"Everything okay in here, babe?" Jon asked as he was checking on his wife and son.

"Mhm, he's almost asleep and then we can have some quiet time." She replied with a smile as he quickly gave his wife a kiss, handing her some water.

"Good, I think Becca, Colby, and Bry are gonna come over later since we haven't seen them for a minute." He responded as Mercedes nodded her head and got their son to sleep.

Mercedes and Jon enjoyed their quiet time while their son slept. When he got up, they enjoyed some family time together before their best friends turned to siblings and baby niece came over. They were happy to see each other as they've all been busy lately, not able to spend as much time together like they used to a few months ago.

"Congratulations on your rumble win!" Rebecca grinned as she hugged her best friend.

"Thank you, I think now it's hitting me! But for the first few days it felt like a fever dream." Sasha giggled as she then went to hug Colby.

"So it's you and Ash, huh?" Colby chuckled as they were all now in the living room with their babies.

"Yes, I'm excited! She's excited too! We're hoping we can main event, but haven't heard yet since our storyline is just now starting since it's only been a week." She replied while they sat with their babies.

"I cannot wait to watch your match! I've been kind of contemplating coming back too, I'm not entirely sure yet." Rebecca admitted while looking at her husband.

"I can't return yet, doc won't clear me. Makes sense though as I'm just now able to fully do CrossFit again." Colby announced as Mercedes and Jon felt their hearts sink a bit for their brother.

"From the wreck?" Jon asked while he began cooking and Colby followed him in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I might try to come back and just do something. It's eating me alive not wrestling. I wanna help train, produce, just something." Colby sighed as Jon and Mercedes, as well as Rebecca helped him. They felt bad that he could not wrestle, but hopeful that he could come back in some sort of capacity.