24

"Alright, I'm gonna go grab Becks and I'll be back soon." Pam said about a month later.

The girls were going to surprise Rebecca. She was now twenty seven weeks pregnant. She's been going through a lot and the girls wanted to give her something special. They were throwing her a surprise baby shower for her baby girl, whom Rebecca wanted to name Bryton.

Mercedes, Ashley, and Pam were able to pull this off over many text messages, phone calls, and FaceTimes. They were also able to get a lot of the girls from WWE to come. Of course the three girls would be there. They would be there along with Leah (Carmella), Trinity (Naomi), Saraya (Paige), Nattie, Nikki and Brie, as well as Ashley Sebera (Dana Brooke) would be attending as well.

They wanted Rebecca and her baby girl to feel so special and so loved. Mercedes knew Rebecca would greatly benefit from this. Mercedes wanted to do a little pink, green, and giraffe print theme for her future niece. It might seem a bit early for a baby shower, but Mercedes didn't care. She wanted her best friend to have an amazing day. Plus, it worked out best as all the girls were able to be there for her.

"Sounds good! Be safe!" Mercedes smiled as Pam left to go get their best friend. It didn't take long for Pam to get Rebecca and come back. All the girls got in hiding position before the two women came inside.

"Surprise!" They all shouted as Rebecca jolted. Pam turned on all the lights to reveal what she, Mercedes, and Ashley Fliehr had pulled off.

"What the hell?! What's this for?" Rebecca gasped before a huge smile came across her face.

"Congrats on your soon to be born, beautiful baby girl Becks! Enjoy your day!" Mercedes grinned, hugging her best friend.

"You did this?" She asked as they pulled away from their hug.

"Maybe with the help of Ash and Pammy. Enjoy your day, love! You deserve it." She beamed at her best friend as they shared another emotional embrace.

The baby shower was a success. It definitely lifted Rebecca's spirits. She got a lot of adorable stuff for baby Bryton as well. Mercedes, along with everyone else, was so happy for Rebecca. Even if it was for a few hours, it definitely took her mind off of everything going on.

Even though Mercedes enjoyed celebrating Rebecca and Bryton, she was exhausted by the time she got home. It didn't take her long to climb in bed after getting settled in at home. Jon was on the road, but grew concerned when she began reading some headlines.

"Fans spot Dean Ambrose with pills at local bar"

"Dean Ambrose rumored to have been wrestling drunk"

"Fans grow concerned for beloved WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose as he's seen out of it at a bar"

"What the fuck?" Mercedes questioned herself while reading these headlines. However, she tried not to think too much about it. There were no photos, so she was hoping that it was just some rumors that people wanted to make for attention.