137 (Extra 7 Part 1)

DCBS: Chapter 137 Part 1
Extra Seven: Wish

When Ji Tong woke up, the sky was already bright. Bright daylight shone through the gap in the curtains.

His biological clock was regular and he always woke up at a fixed time.

He sleepily closed his eyes and reached to the side, coming across something furry. It was apparently a doll with a plush feel and plastic parts.

The drowsiness gradually subsided. Ji Tong thought for a while but couldn’t figure out what it was, so he opened his eyes and turned his head to take a look.

Next to him was a gray koala doll with cute plastic eyes and a big black nose, lying obediently under the blanket.

Ji Tong couldn’t help laughing.

The sheets under the koala still had a faint temperature and the person who had slept there seemed to have just left.

So Ji Tong stayed in bed for a moment before getting up from the bed. He quickly washed up and went downstairs, following the stronger and stronger aroma of food.

Sure enough, Pei Qingyuan was in the kitchen. The warm smell of omelet and hot milk filled the air.

He heard movement behind him and looked back.

His lover in pajamas hugged the koala, leaned against the door and waved to him. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.”

He answered. The milk in the small pot was just the right temperature and was bubbling. It was poured into a brightly colored ceramic cup and served to the table.

The small robot placed on the dining table also made a bright voice. “Good morning!”

The robot’s hat was smudged in the daylight and the round body was hand-painted with a river of stars in rich tones. Day and night met on the surface of his body.

Ji Tong sat at the dining table and looked at it while placing a hand on his cheek. “What does Xiao Mei eat in the morning?”

Xiao Mei replied clearly, “Eat the early bird.”

Pei Qingyuan put down the plate and asked smoothly, “Why?”

Xiao Mei, as the prototype of the jelly bean robot, was modified and upgraded by the two of them at any time. This meant she was much more high-end than the same model on the market.

Ji Tong and Xiao Mei answered him almost in unison, “Because the early bird gets the worm.”

So the early riser Xiao Mei got a bird to eat.

Pei Qingyuan, who couldn’t find the logic behind it, gave up digging deeper. “Okay.”

A brilliant morning always started with a strange cold joke.

If it was a working day, Pei Qingyuan didn’t have to wake up early to make breakfast. The company had self-service. He just had to get up to change clothes, leave, drive to the company and spend an ordinary and special day.

Today was the weekend and the time could be freely arranged.

Before going to bed last night, Ji Tong and Pei Qingyuan arranged to do cleaning together in the morning and play online games in the afternoon, so they couldn’t sleep in today.

They just hadn’t discussed what to eat yet.

“Xiao Mei, what should I eat for lunch?”

Xiao Mei enthusiastically gave a random answer. “Make dumplings to eat!”