105

DCBS: Chapter 105

The white porcelain bathtub was steaming. Hua Hua, who had wide eyes, straightened up and scratched the water with his cat’s paw to test the temperature.

He hadn’t recovered from the magic that had just happened in the living room.

Why could the owner change from a stupid human to a cute mushroom and make the mushroom change color?

It was amazing.

“Meow meow meow meow!” I want to turn pink too!

Just after Hua Hua finished meowing, the fluffy yellow duck toy instantly hit his butt with the love heart and made a quacking sound.

The cat looked back vigilantly and saw master number one with a hint of a smile in his puzzled expression while master number two dawdled at the door and didn’t dare to come in.

He saw another little yellow duck that hadn’t been hidden behind his second master.

Hua Hua snorted and retracted his gaze slyly.

Pei Qingyuan skillfully put the cat into the bathtub. He enjoyed the services of his first master. Then Hua HUa stretched out his paw toward his other master. Ji Tong could finally no longer escape and walked in slowly.

…It was just a bath.

So one person and one cat looked doubtfully at the young man sitting in a corner with a small stool.

“Aren’t you coming?” Pei Qingyuan asked him.

Ji Tong had turned back into a human form but he still inexplicably looked like a mushroom shrunk back into a corner of the wall.

Ji Tong whispered, “It is enough for one person to wash him. I will watch from the side.”

In any case, Hua Hua wasn’t a real cat and there wasn’t much to pay attention to. Just let him have fun in the water.

Pei Qingyuan didn’t mind but Hua Hua was very dissatisfied and patted the water with his paw.

“Meow meow meow meow!” Come and wash together!

There had to be a sense of ritual after not seeing each other for many days but this stupid human wasn’t cooperating.

Pei Qingyuan repeated honestly, “Hua Hua hopes you will come over.”

Ji Tong gritted his teeth and had to reluctantly move his stool over.

Hua Hua was finally satisfied. He sat in the bathtub. One paw touched his first owner and asked him to make bubbles while the other paw touched his second master, letting this person massage his fur. It was the posture of a ruler. Meanwhile, his tail was playing with the little yellow duck toy floating on the water.

Pei Qingyuan cooperated and used shower gel to make white foam. He started washing from Hua Hua’s outstretched cat paw and saw Hua Hua squinting comfortably.

Then he became a drowned cat.

In order to avoid physical contact with the host, Ji Tong simply took a handful of water to wash Hua Hua’s face. The fluffy fur on the cat’s face immediately became wet in clumps. It looked very funny.

Ji Tong tugged at the fur on his head and mocked him. “Ugly Hua Hua.”

Hua Hua immediately splashed the water with his free paw to fight back. One person and one cat made trouble and Pei Qingyuan, whose palms were full of foam, stopped his movements and watched silently.

“I remember you used to like to bathe Hua Hua very much.”

It was to the extent of forcibly carrying Hua Hua to the bathtub despite Hua Hua’s resistance.