79

DCBS: Chapter 79

Go on a trip together.

Ji Tong was stunned at first before quickly reacting.

The host had studied hard for so long and should take a good rest. Traveling was one of the most common choices for students who had finished the college entrance examination during the long summer vacation.

Now the host was very well-off. Not only was there the cash reward from the last mission, but he also won several scholarships from the 2nd High School during the winter vacation. After becoming the champion of the college entrance examination, Jiangyuan College promised him free tuition and gave him various awards such as scholarships. The 2nd High School and the city also issued high-value scholarships. It could be said that money kept being received.

It was exciting just thinking about the graduation trip that would be taken before the start of a new stage of life.

Ji Tong would take a lot of souvenir photos for the host.

“Okay!” Ji Tong immediately forgot about the clouds in the sky and happily answered. “Go and travel!”

He hadn’t been anywhere else in this projection world.

He was just about to say that he could use the advantages of the system to quickly collect various strategies and form the most perfect travel plan when he heard the host say, “I’ll make the plan.”

The host’s voice sounded serious.

Ji Tong thought about it and felt that it might be a sign of adulthood. The host wanted to control the right to plan his life more, so he agreed with a melancholy and relieved mood. “Okay.”

Pei Qingyuan didn’t know what he was thinking, but he could guess a bit from the subtle tone full of fatherly and motherly love.

He withdrew from his complicated mood. He wanted to do the same thing as the past and raise his hand to rub the head of his system. But at this moment, he was a bit hesitant when seeing Ji Tong who was almost as tall as himself.

The moment of hesitation passed. Pei Qingyuan resisted the urge to reach out and quickly clenched his fingers. He added, “We will go when the ID card is issued.”

Hearing this, Ji Tong looked at the receipt in his hand again and sighed in a low voice. “I want to have the ID card.”

This meant that he would look similar to an average person living in this world.

However, there would still be subtle differences.

“Before school starts in September, you have to go to Jiangyuan College for the exam.” Pei Qingyuan asked, “Are you sure you won’t take next year’s college entrance examination?”

“I won’t participate.” Ji Tong shook his head. “It is good to be an auditor.”

He was a system that can query any data at any time. There was always a feeling of cheating when taking the college entrance examination. Even if he only used his own knowledge to write the paper, it was still unfair to the other candidates.

It was because he wasn’t a native person of this world. Once he passed the college entrance examination and was admitted to a certain school, a student who should’ve been able to enter the school would lose his place.

Pei Qingyuan heard that his tone was resolute and didn’t try to persuade him again.

A few days ago during the competition among famous schools, Pei Qingyuan asked the admissions teacher of every college the same question: What are the rules for accepting auditors?