95

DCBS: Chapter 95

Shen Yiming saw the thousands of stars shining above his head with his own eyes and froze for a few minutes before he recovered his voice. At the same time, he was reluctant to look away.

“It is so beautiful…”

Many boys liked cars. If veteran car fans saw a car, they could instantly know the advantages and disadvantages of the car. Shen Yiming wasn’t knowledgeable to this extent but he could still see the extreme luxury of this car.

He knew that some luxury cars could customize a starry sky roof. He had seen photos circulating on the Internet and just thought it was good at the time. However, he was really shocked after seeing it with his own eyes today.

The pure black roof of the interior was dotted with brilliant stars, forming a star map. This made people want to reach out and touch this low-hanging universe while not daring to really get close.

Ji Tong and Shen Yiming sat in the spacious and luxurious back seats. They looked up at the diamond starry sky with obsessive expressions.

Only Pei Qingyuan in the driver’s seat was calm. He took out two U-shaped pillows and handed them to Ji Tong and Shen Yiming respectively.

One was used by Ji Tong before and the other was newly bought to receive Shen Yiming.

“Thank you, Brother Pei. This is more beautiful than the photos I have seen on the Internet.” Shen Yiming put the U-shaped pillow around his sore neck and continued to look intently. “This luster… are they real diamonds?”

‘It is real.’

Ji Tong replied silently in his heart.

He secretly cheated when shaking out the random rewards to get the world’s most luxurious and cool car. Then the reward system actually gave him his wish.

However, a roof of diamonds was too exaggerated and it was better to keep a low profile.

“No,” Pei Qingyuan replied succinctly. “I don’t know what type of material it is.”

Despite this, the impact that Xiao Hei brought to Shen Yiming was big enough.

Shen Yiming looked at the starry sky for a long time. Then he looked at the other furnishings in the car with amazement. Ji Tong admired his reaction with interest, “Isn’t Xiao Hei very handsome?”

“Very handsome!” Shen Yiming replied without hesitation. “Brother Pei is too powerful to have such a car.”

He paused after saying this. Then he asked with a bit of embarrassment. “Can you make so much money selling robots?”

As a high school classmate, he knew Pei Qingyuan’s background. This obviously wasn’t bought by his family. It was unlikely no matter which family it was.

Pei Qingyuan definitely wasn’t lacking money after becoming the provincial college entrance examination champion, receiving many scholarships and later authorizing a home appliance company to buy the jelly bean robot but he shouldn’t be rich to this extent.

Regarding this question, Pei Qingyuan and Ji Tong had long agreed on an answer. “I didn’t buy it. It is someone else’s.”

Shen Yiming was shocked. “Did someone else give them to you?”

“It isn’t giving it to me. It is just safekeeping. I tutored a child in high school and the family went abroad. The car was left in the country and temporarily placed with me.”

“Tutoring a child… I seem to have an impression.” Shen Yiming recalled it and couldn’t help sighing. “This family is so rich and generous. Brother Pei is lucky.”