127 Part 1

DCBS: Chapter 127 Part 1

The bright sound that rang out from time to time in the room disappeared. The light and shadows in the living room changed, the white gauze curtain was blown by the wind and the hanging rings collided and made a soft sound.

The greenery was swaying, the sky was blue and the sun was a clear gold. There were slight noises everywhere in summer.

In the sudden silence, the cat Hua Hua stopped chasing his tail.

He raised his head curiously and looked at the kitchen where his second master had walked in and never came out again.

Why didn’t his master continue to open the packages?

What about the large plastic duckling that was promised to be bought for him?

Was his master secretly playing with his little yellow duck?!

The white cat’s tail stood up high and walked toward the kitchen, the love heart on his butt shining in the sun.

But he stopped alertly when he was about to reach the kitchen door.

His first master was also inside.

After getting along for so long, his first master wouldn’t tease him at every turn like his second master. He was a relatively mature and stable human being.

However, Hua Hua discovered that since the last time he was lifted by his neck and thrown out of the room, his first master had started to use this action on him regularly.

For some unknown reason, his first master was becoming more savage.

What an abominable human being.

Hua Hua shook his neck. As a smart and witty cat, he decided to creep at the kitchen door and wait for his second master to come out.

The cat lay in the corner of the wall and shrunk into a wall. He waited and waited in the warm weather, almost falling asleep.

It wasn’t known how long he waited before his second master finally came out.

Hua Hua stretched out his neck. He didn’t find the little yellow duck for the time being. He only saw the red cheeks of his second master.

Was it hot?

It wasn’t hot.

He circled around his second master, as if to find the little yellow duck he had hidden.

“Meow meow meow meow?” What about my gift?

His second master, who usually talked a lot, didn’t speak. It was his first master who answered him. “This is my gift.”

The usually cold first master put two t-shirts of the same style into the washing machine and seemed to be in a good mood.

Hearing this, his second master blushed even more. While feeling ashamed and indignant, he picked up Hua Hua and lowered his head to scratch the soft belly.

“Meow meow meow!” Let go of me!

Why was his second master so hot?

He wasn’t an ice cube. He couldn’t be used to cool down!

The washing machine started to emit a continuous roar. The cat resisted in Ji Tong’s arms and the freshly cooked vegetables were submerged in boiling soup.

Pei Qingyuan was always unable to take his eyes away from the sun.

After lunch, he accompanied Ji Tong to unpack the rest of the express packages.

DCBSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें