59

DCBS: Chapter 59

The moment Pei Qingyuan spoke, the big electronic eyes of the little robot blinked. Then after reflecting on the meaning of the host, he immediately nodded.

Ji Tong thought this decision was good. This way, he didn’t need to change the existing relationships and didn’t need to disappear suddenly. He could get rid of the state of a child when the host graduated high school and went to college. He could use a brand new identity to accompany the host to welcome a new life.

It was exciting when he thought about it but there was also a bit of sadness.

With his company, the host was really going to become an adult.

With the mentality of an old father with mixed feelings, Ji Tong held his mechanical head which was a bit dizzy because he nodded too often. Suddenly, he thought of a very important question.

Why 17 years old?

Once he finally grew up, wouldn’t he be younger than the host?

Obviously, he was the real older brother.

Once they reached a consensus and all the rewards were selected, the little robot sat on the sofa and held his cheeks in thought. Pei Qingyuan opened the suitcase that appeared out of thin air and confirmed the 100,000 yuan cash inside. He put it into the room and Hua Hua ran all over the room to join in the fun.

Pei Qingyuan noticed the strange silence of the little robot and asked him, “What are you thinking?”

“Ah, nothing.” The little robot blinked again and quickly showed a cute smile. “Ruan Ruan, you haven’t measured your height in a long time. Do you want to measure it today?”

Ji Tong said this and walked to the host, pushing him next to the giraffe height chart on the wall.

He guessed that his system was planning something but Pei Qingyuan didn’t refuse. Since the little robot couldn’t reach the top of his head, he consciously placed his finger against the top of his head and drew a trace on the height sticker with a pen.

183 cm.

“The host has grown one centimeter taller!” Ji Tong was surprised. “Remember to write the date next to it.”

Pei Qingyuan wrote it according to his words.

It was 182 cm when he measured the height of the host last month. It was definitely within reach to catch up with Fu Chengze.

In the adolescent period that was full of rich nutrition and plenty of exercise, growing up was fast.

Ji Tong was envious and started to count with his fingers.

It was November and there was a full seven months before the college entrance examination.

If he grew one centimeter per month then the host would be 190 cm by next summer.

However, growth wasn’t uniform. With the gradual increase in bone age, Ji Tong thought that the host might not grow so fast in the future. In any case, it definitely wasn’t a problem to reach a height of at least 186 or 187 by next year.

After thinking hard for a while, a bold idea gradually took shape in Ji Tong’s heart.

He took the initiative to say, “Ruan Ruan, I think some of the statements on the task panel have logical problems. I am ready to negotiate with the main brain at the next regular meeting.”

“What logical problem?”

Ji Tong wanted to answer but helped back. He pretended to be deep and said, “It is very complicated to say. I will tell you if it is successfully repaired.”