89

DCBS: Chapter 89

Ji Tong had wandered to the door of Room 701 and happened to hear them discussing the year size and the auditor. He guessed that the people in the dormitory should be in the same year as him and his footsteps paused. Then he was immediately stopped by a boy in the room.

He immediately shook his head. “No, I was passing by.”

Originally, Ji Tong wanted to greet these classmates in a friendly way. Then he thought about how they were talking about him just now and that the scene might be embarrassing, so he held back.

“Oh.” The other person seemed disappointed. He hesitated before asking, “Classmate, which major are you in?”

It was a good question.

JI Tong didn’t want to face the embarrassing scene and was in a hurry. He pretended that someone was calling for him at the end of the corridor and turned his head to look over. “I’m coming!”

The young man passing by the door disappeared like the wind.

The boy who spoke got up and looked at the door regretfully. Then he turned around and found that his two new roommates were looking at him with strange eyes, as if they had discovered a new land. He reflexively took a step back.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Then the boy reacted in a conscious manner. “No, I don’t like boys.”

His roommate showed a look of understanding and started to play tricks. “First of all, I have to declare that I’m not gay, I just want to strike up a conversation with others. Secondly, I’m really not gay…”

The originally slightly restrained atmosphere between them suddenly became lively and laughter erupted.

“I’m really not!” The boy resisted but things became darker the more he explained. “I suddenly thought of the neighbor brother who came to play with me when I was a child. He also leaned on the door to look at me like this and I felt his temperament was very similar. He is quite cute.

“I was also worried that the student is in our major. There are few girls in our major so he must be a strong competitor, right?!”

“Yes yes, don’t explain it. We believe it, cute brother next door.”

“……”

The brother next door continued his plan to inspect each dormitory and left a deep impression on many people.

Ji Tong was familiar with the slightly loving gaze that occasionally fell on him. He didn’t hate it but he started to wonder if he should change to a handsome black shirt tomorrow.

He was only 16 years old when he went to college and almost all of his classmates treated him as a younger brother, a younger brother who needed to be handled with care.

They were good people but he was separated from them by a certain distance. There wasn’t the relaxation and wantonness of getting along like ordinary classmates. They didn’t dare take him to participate in any slightly stimulating activities such as playing basketball.

This time, he didn’t want that type of caution again.

Pei Qingyuan suddenly wanted to sneeze from where he was cleaning up in another bedroom.

After walking around, Ji Tong basically knew the situation of all the boys in the year.

Including him and the host, there were 14 boys in the year. Some of them seemed to have good personalities while a few of them seemed to have a lot of arrogance and like they weren’t easy to get along with.