66

DCBS: Chapter 66

Ji Tong gasped with laughter before finally calming down and explaining the whole story to the confused Fang Hao.

“Oh, so it is Shu.” He suddenly realized. “This name is really advantageous. What do you think if I changed my name to Fang Ge?” (Ge= Older brother)

“It is better to be called Fang Di, the Di of emperor.” Ji Tong smiled. “It is more in line with your temperament.”

Fang Hao was about to nod in agreement when he suddenly realized the homophone and snorted. “Don’t you want to eat fried food?”

Seeing the two bags of delicious fried skewers in Fang Hao’s hand, Ji Tong chose to bow his head with no principles. “I’ll go and get a drink!”

The two systems had a clear division of labor. One got the drinks while the other set up chairs at the coffee table on the balcony. In addition, the cap was taken out to play background music.

Ji Tong put down the drinks and stood on tiptoe. He carefully turned down the volume of the speaker on the table.

The big and small system spent a long time choosing from among a bunch of board games and finally decided to play Monopoly. Hua Hua was responsible for the role of the bank and real estate bureau, issuing money and deeds to the contestants.

On the other side, Pei Qingyuan consciously went back to his room to study. The room was very quiet. He was separated from the balcony by a door and couldn’t hear the cheerful sound of playing games outside, nor could he smell the aroma of fried food.

Under the baptism of the late-night snacks that changed every night, Pei Qingyuan felt that his self-control had become stronger.

Ji Tong and Fang Hao wouldn’t get fat no matter how they ate or played. There wouldn’t be an impact on their bodies due to an unbalanced diet, but he was just an ordinary human being.

In front of the desk, Pei Qingyuan slowly flipped through the book in his hand. He had already reviewed the cultural classes and there should be no problem with the recommendation exam in a few days.

Now he was reading professional books on algorithms. Both Xiao Jianping and JI Tong felt that he was very talented in the field of artificial intelligence. Pei Qingyuan learned it devotedly and made rapid progress.

But no matter how interesting he found this knowledge, he would still feel a bit tired at night when he was alone in front of the desk lamp.

He wanted to grow up as quickly as possible and often felt that there wasn’t enough time. There were too many things to learn and too many things to do. After all, people weren’t tireless perfect machines. Their energy and attention were always limited.

It was indeed a boring and lonely thing to bury his head in books all day to constantly absorb and learn new knowledge, even if he was accompanied by a thirst for knowledge and curiosity.

Pei Qingyuan pressed a hand to his forehead, trying to suppress the anxiety that emerged in his heart so he could continue to read.

At 11 o’clock in the evening, a knock sounded on the door. This was the rest time he had agreed upon with Ji Tong. It was time to wash up and prepare for bed.

He closed the book, got up and opened the door. Sure enough, he saw Ji Tong with a smile on his face.

However, today, Ji Tong was holding a roll of paper in his hand.

“Host, I discussed it with Fang Hao and I have an idea.” Ji Tong’s eyes were full of pride and his tone was mysterious. “Do you want to make a robot with your own hands?”