7

DCBS: Chapter 7

Pei Qingyuan finished speaking and the classroom was so silent that a needle could be heard. It was as if they could hear the sound of the leaves being blown by the wind outside the window.

Zhou Fang was also surprised. She calmed down her mood and said, “That’s fine. Then let’s welcome Pei Qingyuan as the class monitor of our third class. The semester has started and everyone is in the third year of high school. The academic work is very intense, so I hope that the students can cooperate with the work of the class monitor to make progress together.

There was sparse applause in the classroom when the head teacher finished speaking. Many people were still looking at Pei Qingyuan with doubts.

A girl quietly whispered to her deskmate, “Just now, I really wanted to take out my phone to take photos. What should I do? I don’t want to target him any longer. It doesn’t matter what his grades are. At least our class monitor is now the most handsome one in school. How much face…”

Lin Zihai listened to the mutters behind him and gripped the pen in his hand with some reluctance.

Why could Pei Qingyuan still be so calm when targeted like this?

He thought that this person’s scheming was indeed very deep.

Lin Zihai, who was always serious in class, didn’t have the heart to listen to the teacher’s math class today. The moment the bell rang, he ran to the toilet and took out his phone to send a message.

His finger fell on the touch screen and he hesitated. He typed and deleted words, taking a long time to issue a complete sentence.

[Xiao Yan, it isn’t easy for you. That Pei Qingyuan is really annoying.]

Lin Zihai and Pei Yan had a good relationship. Pei Yan was the class monitor before while he was the study committee. The two people were jointly responsible for many things in the class and their grades were also among the best.

He wanted to get revenge for Pei Yan after learning about the absurd incident that happened in his good friend’s family this time.

Originally, he couldn’t understand Pei Qingyuan, who had just transferred this semester. He had inquired and found that Pei Qingyuan had no results in the entrance test at all. He was directly parachuted into their class. This made Lin Zihai think that he was a transfer student sent in through connections.

At that time, he didn’t know about the leopard cat being changed for the prince. He just saw Pei Qingyuan and thought this must be a person who wasn’t focused on studying at all. He was either busy falling in love with girls or doing other things. This would definitely lower the grades of their class.

He was the study committee member so what he hated the most was this type of time-wasting, ignorant person who could win the favor of others with just his face.

After hearing the shocking news from Pei Yan, he directly judged Pei Qingyuan as a sinister scum. Then Lin Zihai was inspired and thought of recommending Pei Qingyuan as the class monitor.

Except for some cowards in the entire class, there weren’t many people who had a good impression of the transfer student Pei Qingyuan. For such a person without popularity or achievements, it must be a type of torture to let him be the class monitor. no one would listen to him and he would make a fool of himself.

Therefore, Lin Zihai decided on this sudden election after discussing it with a few students he was familiar with in the class. There were so many people in the class and the question of who to choose had long been passed into everyone’s ears along with the gossip of the true and false master.