8

DCBS: Chapter 8

The abnormal situation of System 0361 quickly attracted the attention of the representative of the main brain. He quickly controlled the scene and immediately kept other systems away from 0361 to avoid accidental infection.

Ji Tong was shocked for a while. Then he was relieved after learning that this doll colleague would be fine.

The main brain’s representative finished solving this trouble and saw System 0587 next to 0361.

“How could No. 0361 be infected with a virus all of a sudden?” The representative of the main brain questioned him in a very emotional mechanical voice.

Ji Tong also wanted to ask this question. He had just said something to the doll, only to be taken aback.

“It must be a bug,” Ji Tong said in disgust. “The viruses prevalent in your system world are really terrible.”

“……” The main brain’s representative wanted to say something but was blocked by him.

There were too many systems and data existing at the same time. In order to get rid of the virus in No. 0361 as soon as possible, the main brain directly used the reset function to restore No. 0361’s data to five minutes ago. This meant he could no longer trace what had happened before the accident.

Yet in view of System 0587’s poor performance in the meeting today and the bizarre accident of his colleague, the main brain felt it was necessary to pay attention to him.

The main brain thought of this and issued a series of instructions, calling over another system.

Ji Tong’s eyes widened when he saw the other person coming.

There was a unique black coat, a tall figure, a handsome face and a body that gave off a cold air.

This was simply Ji Tong’s dream appearance.

“No. 0587, this is your first time performing a mission so the system center has arranged a very talented human system to answer your questions. This is System 0499, who has won first place in internal assessments many times in a row when serving his first host.”

A reserved smile appeared on No. 0499’s handsome face and he took the initiative to extend his hand to Ji Tong. “Hello, you can call me Fang Hao.”

The slightly ordinary name didn’t seem to match the other person’s very cool appearance, but this was the first human system that Ji Tong had seen. This immediately generated a lot of intimacy.

Under Fang Hao’s guidance, Ji Tong exchanged the Intranet contact information with him. They would be able to remotely exchange data at any time in the future, similar to online chatting.

“Brother Hao, how do you usually do tasks? How can you get such high scores?”

Ji Tong was very envious of Fang Hao’s handsome adult appearance. His host’s growth rate was definitely very high. According to the registration time displayed on the Intranet, the other person had only been a system for less than two years. This proved that he completed the main tasks quickly and well every time, so that he had such fast progress.

“It is very simple. Just be crazy.” Fang Hao smiled slightly, revealing a powerful and incomparable confidence. “No matter which villain comes to make trouble and no matter what others think of the host, let the host release arrogant and cruel words. Then show amazing strength in the midst of everyone’s ridicule and slap them severely in the face.

Ji Tong’s eyelids twitched when he heard this. Why did he feel like the ideas of this system seemed very familiar?

“That… can I ask what theme you are working in?”