129 Part 1

DCBS: Chapter 129 Part 1

As a result of announcing his birthday to the world with joy, Ji Tong’s suitcase was gradually filled with various gifts.

When he went to watch the soccer match the next day, he received a gift from Li Yayi.

Li Yayi originally wanted to congratulate Pei Qingyuan on his achievements. She could be regarded as watching his young man grow all the way to this point and it had a special significance. However, given that Pei Qingyuan wasn’t interested in anything, she couldn’t think of how to congratulate him for a while.

It happened to be the birthday of Pei Qingyuan’s most important friend. Li Yayi chose a beautiful gift from a local souvenir store. It was a table ornament showing a well-known scenic spot. Under a beautifully carved tower was a cute cat.

It didn’t match Pei Qingyuan at all but she had an intuition that Ji Tong would like it.

Perhaps she was affected by the overly cute trinkets in Pei Qingyuan’s house.

Ji Tong received the gift and smiled very happily. His smile was very infectious and even Li Yayi’s mood increased.

Then Pei Qingyuan, who wasn’t ready to participate in the post-match interview session, offered to take advantage of his free time in the next few days to chat.

In other words, it would be an exclusive interview.

The surprised Li Yayi looked at the two people who were always inseparable and felt that she had finally mastered the skill of communicating with Pei Qingyuan.

No matter how cold a person was, they would become different after having someone they liked.

Li Yayi thought this after receiving several pages of interview records.

In addition, Ji Tong was very interesting.

In the next few days, in addition to the interviews, Li Yayi and the cameraman brother also roamed the entire venue to capture wonderful moments. They hadn’t expected to meet Ji Tong often.

If there was a lively place then there was Ji Tong and Mark, who were always chatting non-stop, and Pei Qingyuan, who silently followed them.

Mark was proficient in multiple languages and Ji Tong could rely on the system cheat to understand without barriers. So the language problem that affected communication for others was completely nonexistent. As long as Mary wasn’t playing a game then they would be all over the venue.

After coming and going, basically everyone knew Ji Tong, let alone the star robot Mark who won with a super high score.

Young students came here with the same goal. Different faces had similar enthusiasm. They cherished everything they saw at this competition. Taking photos was the best way to commemorate this precious time.

Pei Qingyuan gradually felt that he had taken more photos in the past few days than in the past twenty years.

In each group photo, Ji Tong would hold Pei Qingyuan with one hand while the other hand was a standard scissors pose. Mark’s photo pose was even funnier. He deliberately stretched out one hand to touch his bow tie and maintained the style of an old-school gentleman.

Seeing such a Mark, there would always be unknown people who excitedly wanted to join in and take photos. As a result, there were more and more people in the photos.

In this regard, Xie Yuchi passed by and commented, “How did the two of you manage to make a serious competition into a tour group atmosphere?”

Ouyang Yu’s concern was more practical. “is there still room in your suitcase? Would you like me to help share a bit?”