34

DCBS: Chapter 34

The gymnasium wasn’t very big. As an ordinary high school, the locker room wasn’t as formal as professional competitions. It could be roughly divided into two areas, one of which was dedicated to today’s away team to use.

Pei Qingyuan and his teammates walked into the clothing area reserved for the 2nd High School. The atmosphere was slightly serious. They were afraid that the opponent next door would hear them, so they couldn’t communicate the tactics to be used on the court. They silently changed clothes, adjusted their mentality and occasionally chatted with a few words.

In the tense atmosphere, Pei Qingyuan suddenly remembered something.

He turned to look at the watch he had just taken off and placed next to him. He saw a bright yellow light flashing on the dial.

Noticing his gaze moving over, the little robot watching with relish immediately looked up at the ceiling seriously.

Pei Qingyuan: “……”

Sure enough.

He almost forgot that this was a smart watch that praised and celebrated human health.

Seeing the host frown slightly, before he could speak, Ji Tong didn’t hesitate to say, “The host is really handsome today! The most handsome human I have ever seen!”

A healthy body could also include the face.

Under his enthusiastic attack of exaggerated praise, Pei Qingyuan couldn’t speak.

Next to him, Fu Chengze’s shirt was halfway removed. He saw Pei Qingyuan staring at his watch in a daze and approached curiously. “Brother Pei, what are you doing? Did Xiao Mei find some dangerous elements?”

Unexpectedly, Pei Qingyuan turned around very decisively, not giving him a chance to see Xiao Mei at all. He said very coldly, “Pay attention to your image.”

Fu Chengze looked down at his rather beautiful abs and couldn’t understand anything.

What image?

He was confused for a while and a thousand words could only be turned into one sentence, “So stingy. You won’t even let me look at Xiao Mei.”

Pei Qingyuan was unmoved while the robot Xiao Mei showed a smiling face that only the host could see.

“Number 7.” Ji Tong looked at the jersey that Pei Qingyuan just changed into with satisfaction. “This is the host’s day and you will definitely win.”

“Yes.” Pei Qingyuan responded. He held the watch in his palm and walked out of the dressing room with his teammates.

The moment he walked out, he met the team that was preparing to enter.

After a short silence, the No 13 player who took the lead laughed first.

“Long time no see.” He looked at his old rival Fu Chengze and his smile was full of subtle contempt. “Don’t rush away after the match. I will treat you to a meal. Even if you lose, you still have to eat.”

The straightforward trash talk immediately made the atmosphere between the two teams subtle. The team members who didn’t participate in last year’s match stood behind No 13 and wanted to talk, but stopped. They didn’t agree with the captain’s performance at this moment but they couldn’t say anything directly to stop it.

Fu Chengze’s anger instantly flared up. The members of the 2nd High School next to him quickly reached out to stop him, in case a conflict broke out before the match.

Seeing the anger on the faces of the members of the 2nd High School, No 13 looked proud. He looked around and ridiculed them. “There are many new faces? Were the ones from before scared? It is a pity. I miss them.”