1

DBCS: Chapter 1

Ji Tong woke up with a large number of stars.

The whole world was spinning and he seemed to be wrapped in a tornado. There was even a blurry meteor in front of him, just like the scene from a cartoon.

“Smart smart smart—Smart, are you still there, smart!”

Ji Tong called out to the intelligent customer service who was talking to him in an electronic voice just now.

The air was silent for a second before the electronic male voice full of a mechanical texture responded very politely, “Yes, dear.”

“What happened to the system you agreed I would transmigrate to?” The dizzy Ji Tong asked angrily. “Don’t tell me it is a washing machine system!”

“Please refer to Article 3 of Chapter 2 of the ‘System Work Guide’. This is the emotional area of the host’s brain and will accurately reflect the current psychological state of the host. You can choose to leave this area. Please refer to the specific operation method…”

Ji Tong hurriedly moved to a safe place while accompanied by the electronic sound.

In the abstract consciousness space of the host, Ji Tong had a robot form composed of a mass of green data streams emitting messy electrical light. He looked at the black door that separated the emotional zone and asked with lingering fear, “Is he riding a roller coaster?”

“The host is going through a crucial low point in his life. “The customer service urged him, “Now is a good time for you to show up and help.”

“I will remind you again. You need to follow the guidance of the main task and assist the host to complete the plot and gain the corresponding growth points. If the plot deviation is too large, the projected world will face collapse and disintegrate. Everything will disappear and the year-end bonus will be deducted as appropriate.”

Ji Tong was an ordinary college student before his death. Then he died in a car accident and transmigrated into a novel about Pei Qingyuan, a beautiful and strong cannon fodder who relied on the system to counterattack and reach the peak of his life, harvesting the love of a big shot.

He thought he would transmigrate as the protagonist in the book in an ordinary manner, but the intelligent customer service who received him told him that he hadn’t transmigrated as the counterattacking cannon fodder, a vicious villain or a supporting role. Rather, he was the system in the book that would help the protagonist grow.

As for the reason… it was due to polyphonic characters so he had the same name as a ‘system.’

It sounded reasonable but it was really nonsense.

Of course, the even more ridiculous thing was that he could have his year-end bonus deducted as a system.

Ji Tong, who was full of confused electric lights, tried to calm down and said solemnly, “I have a question.”

The intelligent customer service silently calculated the off-duty time. “Please speak.”

Ji Tong was only told the genre of the novel, but failed to see the specific content. He coughed lightly and wondered, “Is the host very handsome?”

“Of course, the protagonist will have an outstanding appearance.”

“Then I want to customize a more handsome face for myself. I just read the work guide and the first chapter says the system can freely change its form.” The more Ji Tong spoke, the more excited he became. “Say, will other characters fall in love with me if I am more handsome than the host? Can I understand that this is a hidden plotline arranged by you? This is why humans are allowed to act as the system!”