99

DCBS: Chapter 99

Under such a strong aura that couldn’t be rejected, Qiao Yunhe had to cooperate. “Yes, he is a senior, and he might be quite busy. He isn’t necessarily at school—”

Before he could finish speaking, he saw Ji Tong’s slightly disappointed expression. “But Senior Qiao, you said that you saw him a few days ago in the cafeteria.”

Qian Yunhe involuntarily changed his words. “—Maybe he has been free recently?”

Pei Qingyuan looked over without saying a word.

It was hard to be human=.

Qiao Yunhe sighed silently while feeling like he was the sandwich biscuit between the double worlds of ice and fire.

However, this was also human nature.

It was very reasonable for a young, talented junior disciple to be curious about the geniuses of other sects.

As for the senior brother, it was normal to feel uncomfortable when finding out that his junior disciple, who had been following behind him, suddenly became interested in the genius of another sect.

…This logic was a bit too smooth.

On the one hand, Qiao Yunhe marveled at his brain supplementation power. On the other hand, he racked his brain to try and muddle through this situation.

“Do you want to invite Senior Xie to form a team? How about you first go to understand Senior Xie’s previous competition experience and works? See if the direction is suitable and tell me after you are certain. Then I will help you ask him if he is interested.”

He couldn’t middle in the matters between senior and junior brothers.

In any case, let’s drag it out and talk about it.

This was the wisdom of life that Qiao Yunhe had condensed after reading thousands of novels.

Pei Qingyuan didn’t object to this trick of procrastination, and his dangerous aura slowly dissipated. He calmly said, “I have to trouble Senior.”

Ji Tong originally wanted to ask Qiao Yunhe directly for Xie Yuchi’s contact information, but the host didn’t seem too interested in this matter at this time. Thus, he held back his words.

Moreover, why did the host seem to be a bit disgusted with this Senior Xie, whom he had never met?

Ji Tong couldn’t figure it out.

Ji Tong had been curious all night. After finally leaving the robot team and returning to the dormitory, Ji Tong waited until there was no one around before opening his mouth to ask, “Host, don’t you want to find Senior Xie to form a team together?”

Pei Qingyuan’s footsteps paused. He raised his eyes to look at the other person and didn’t speak.

Ji Tong said again, “I searched for his information, and he is really powerful. His ability in many aspects is excellent, and he can definitely help you.”

Even from the perspective of the career line alone, Ji Tong felt that Xie Yuchi was the most suitable main teammate of Jiangyuan College if the host wanted to complete the main task of winning the RS Cup’s international championship.

At his undisguised praise, Pei Qingyuan’s tone sank, and he answered the initial question. “I don’t want to.”

Ji Tong instinctively asked in a puzzled manner, “Why don’t you want to?”

Pei Qingyuan didn’t speak again.

Under the orange street lights, the fair-skinned young man with his hands in his pant pockets looked confused.