64

DCBS: Chapter 64

Once the Gundam finished his day’s patrol and returned home, he found that Pei Qingyuan, the only adult in the family, was looking at him a bit strangely.

“Do you do righteous deeds every day?”

After reading the news report sent by Fu Chengze, Pei Qingyuan searched the Internet again and found that more than one elementary or middle school student had been helped by the mysterious citizen surnamed Gao. The time was concentrated in the past few days after Fang Hao appeared. In these relatively young student groups, he had affectionately been called the cap brother.

Pei Qingyuan’s impression of the system called Fang Hao was basically childish and playful. He liked to play some games popular among children, so Pei Qingyuan thought he was at the game arcade every day. Unexpectedly, he was eliminating harm for elementary school students and cleaning up all types of hooligans.

Fang Hao heard this and took off the cap he used to cover his face during the day. He revealed a cold and handsome face as he said modestly, “It is just a matter of raising my hand.

He couldn’t affect the development of the main plotline in this world, so he couldn’t follow Pei Qingyuan all the time like Ji Tong. Ji Tong also couldn’t play with him all the time, so he had to find something to do by himself during the day.

Fang Hao was very curious about the elementary schools of this world. On the second day of his arrival, he went alone to wander around the nearby elementary school for a few days and bought a bunch of snacks such as spicy potato chips.

He accidentally saw an elementary school student being bullied by an older student and immediately took action. The result was out of control and he was addicted to helping others.

The gangsters and bad students who bullied children were prevented and punished. This obviously had nothing to do with the main plotline belonging to Pei Qingyuan, so Fang Hao didn’t receive any reminders or warnings. He simply showed his skills and punched hard. Ji Tong saw that he was having fun every time and was naturally supportive.

At this time, he saw Pei Qingyuan’s thoughtful expression. He felt that he could read the emotions and envy from the other person’s eyes and immediately said generously, “Do you also want to be as strong as me? I can teach you a few tricks.”

It just so happened that he had also voluntarily promised Ji Tong before to help the host increase his force value.

“……” Pei Qingyuan was a bit surprised. “Teach me a few tricks?”

He had been thinking about the news influence brought about by Fang Hao’s unintentional actions. He calculated that the total number of views on various channels exceeded tens of millions, but according to the growth rate and curve, the amount of dissemination had already come to an end. It was because the news only received a certain amount of attention in local media and there was no splash on the social media platforms in China.

This in itself was a good thing without too many gimmicks. The main group of people who paid attention to it was local middle-aged parents with children, not the younger generation with the highest willingness to spread the news and a loud voice.

The fact that this report was noticed and actively shared by a high school student like Fu Chengze was because Fang Hao’s back was captured in the photo and he looked quite handsome, plus the surname Gao.

Using this as a reference, he could see how difficult it was to achieve more than 100 million views as required for the main mission.

This event must go beyond the city and have a certain impact on a national scale.