88

DCBS: Chapter 88

The scorching sun in late summer shone on the pure black, elongated and streamlined body. Many drivers passing by the surrounding lanes watched it until it turned left and entered the underground garage of the shopping mall. It was only after even the shadow disappeared completely that he withdrew his sighing gaze.

A boy poked his head out the car window and said regretfully to those who accompanied him in the car to report. “I thought that the car was also going to our school. In front is the school gate. I wanted to wait in the parking lot to take a closer look at the car but it actually turned a corner…”

Leaving the chatter behind, the rather eye-catching luxury car slowly drove into an empty parking space.

Once the car came to a complete stop, the young man in the driver’s seat quickly got out of the car, walked around the long body and took out two heavy suitcases from the trunk.

But the door on the other side didn’t move for a long time. A trace of helplessness flashed in the man’s eyes and he reached out to open the door next to the passenger seat.

The leather seat was covered with a cute cat pillow that didn’t match the car. The fair-skinned teenager seemed glued to the seat and couldn’t move. He stared at the starry roof. it was only after a while that he reluctantly looked away. “You really can’t drive Xiao Hei into school?”

At this look that was difficult to refuse, Pei Qingyuan tried his best to maintain his sanity. “No.”

From the first minute he got into this car, he was determined not to drive it into the school.

This was the host’s random reward that he received after completing the fourth main task: a high-end car that guarantees absolute safety.

Pei Qingyuan had already obtained a driver’s license. Combine this with his ample savings at hand and he had indeed thought about buying a car. This reward came in time and reflected his consistent lucky attributes.

However, Pei Qingyuan believed that the car issued by the mission system would look more expensive at most. At the same time, it had the functions of automatic driving and a bulletproof body that reflected safety.

It was because this was how Ji Tong introduced it to him. “The host can be at ease when in the case. You definitely won’t encounter a car accident when driving it. There is no need to worry about it being tampered with. It drives by itself and your thoughts can wander off when pretending to drive.”

It was just like the temporary luxury car that could drive itself when he and Fang Hao went to the parent-teacher meeting for the host last year.

His enthusiastic tone was exactly the same as when he drew Hua Hua, so Pei Qingyuan chose this reward without hesitation.

After seeing this car with his own eyes, he realized that he had clearly underestimated the meaning of the word ‘high-end’ in the options.

The body of the car was pure black and it had a simple and smooth shape. It contained a hint of the future and its extended body looked expensive at first glance. It was low-key luxury.

This was basically within Pei Qingyuan’s acceptance range. This was until he got into the car and saw the overly luxurious interior and the very sci-fi central console.

It was just like how the gold cufflinks dotted the ends of the seemingly ordinary black shirt. This car that wasn’t too high-profile had a bright starry roof, a retina recognition central lock, a holographic projection screen, top audio, an ultra-clear vision function when playing games and so on. All types of configurations that luxury cars should or shouldn’t have were included.