11

DCBS: Chapter 11

After 5 o’clock in the afternoon, the teacher’s meeting ended. The school leaders and teachers left the meeting room one after another. They walked to the teaching building that was full of people at the moment.

“It is rare that I don’t have to worry about those kids for half an afternoon. It is so relaxing.”

“I don’t know how the group of people in my class are doing with the cleaning. I have to change the area later.”

The teachers were talking in groups of two or three. Zhou Fang fell toward the end of the team and a wave of apprehension surged in her heart.

The school leaders were checking the students’ hygiene and they would soon arrive on the floor where the third class was. It wasn’t known what the students would do.

Zhou Fang guessed that there might be a conflict between everyone and Pei Qingyuan, so she told the usually obedient labor committee member in advance to cooperate well with the class monitor. However, she still wasn’t sure what these children were thinking.

The teacher next to her saw her solemn expression and elbowed her, whispering, “Teacher Zhou, is that transfer student in your class?”

“Ah.” Zhou Fang’s mind returned. “Yes.”

“Is he getting along with the students in your class?” The teacher had obviously heard the gossip that was circulating on campus today. “It is really troublesome. You have to worry a lot about these kids, right?”

“That’s right.” Zhou Fang let out a long sigh. “He was elected as the class monitor yesterday…”

Before she could finish speaking, the school leader in front of her stopped. It wasn’t known what he saw, but he was silent for a moment before asking, “Is this a student in the third class of the senior year?”

Zhou Fang was shocked in her heart. She quickly took a few steps forward. She thought that what she had been worried about had really happened.

Then she saw a student crouching at the door of the men’s restroom, wiping the tiles. Another student next to him was directing him. “The second tile in the lower right corner hasn’t been wiped clean yet.”

Zhou Fang almost thought she had seen it incorrectly and instinctively rubbed her eyes.

The study committee member, Lin Zihai was obediently cleaning under the supervision of Pei Qingyuan.

The school leader looked around and nodded with satisfaction. “The students in the third class of senior year are very good. They can be so focused on cleaning so they will definitely make great progress in learning.”

Compared to the noise and shouts of the other classes, the third class was exceptionally quiet.

Everyone stayed at their posts and worked hard. Occasionally, some people talked in a low voice. Then after they finished talking, they worked harder. They had obviously exchanged experiences.

If the teachers had come closer, they might’ve heard what the students were saying.

“Lin Zihai is a traitor! He is cleaning the toilet so seriously. Who is he showing off to?”

“Is he sick? He told us not to cooperate with the class monitor, but as a result, he fell to his knees first. I am so angry. Did he deliberately play us?”

The anger of these unlucky students had nowhere to vent. They could only vent it on their rags and brooms.

The school leader looked at Pei Qingyuan, who was supervising them well, and asked, “Are you the class monitor of the third class? What is your name?”