45

DCBS: Chapter 45

Ji Tong was stunned. He felt that the host’s sentence was a bit meaningful.

It made him get a chill in his heart.

Ji Tong pondered on it as he recalled Pei Qingyuan’s performance just now.

He listened carefully to the recording and looked at the photos very seriously…

Did the host particularly approve of his aesthetics?

Suddenly, Ji Tong let go of the doubts in his heart.

It was definitely the case.

No one could resist President Ji’s charm.

This made sense.

The ice cream fondue that Fu Chengze bought for him soon arrived. It was the familiar time to feast his eyes and his mouth.

Ji Tong put his planet school bag with the precious photos aside and happily ate it.

He cheered for the basketball team teenagers, held up the watch Xiao Mei that accidentally slipped off the duck, took a photo with the excited Fu Chengze to send to his Moments to attract the likes of beautiful sisters and casually sent photoshopped photos in his mind for his system friends to enjoy.

This was Ji Tong’s increasingly colorful nightlife.

[President Ji sent a photo.]

[President Ji: Me and a little friend.]

[President Ji: @Yinyin which one do you like?]

After some photoshopped photos of him, a man dressed in black with a cold expression stood beside Fu Chengze, who was sweating profusely and smiling brightly. It was Ji Yanxing and the mature man killed the immature teenager on the spot.

It was just that the ice cream fondue in front of Ji Yanxing looked a bit out of place.

[Yinyin: Hahahaha what are you doing?]

[Yinyin: I choose President Ji!]

[Brother Hao: …How can you be so childish?]

Ji Tong was attacked by the elementary school student again. He immediately generated a virtual photo of the young version of Fang Hao and the boss Ji Yanxing and sent it over as a counterattack.

[President Ji: Xiao Hao, this is the real age gap between us. You have to accept reality.]

[Brother Hao: Nonsense! You definitely didn’t look like that before!]

[Brother Hao: I also didn’t look like that!]

While talking, the elementary school student obediently sent a real photo that wasn’t a virtual composition. The boy in the photo was around ten years old. He had a very short cut hairstyle, dark skin, thick glasses and very energetic facial features.

[Yinyin: …I won’t be able to look directly at your adult form in the future. It isn’t too late for you to withdraw it now.]

[Brother Hao: Why withdraw it? I am obviously very handsome!]

[Brother Hao: I know that Sister Yinyin’s current appearance is similar to her previous one. Xiao Ji, where is your photo?]

The sudden burst of photos really had the style of an elementary school student.

Ji Tong looked at the tiger-headed elementary school student in the photo. He was about to laugh. Then after thinking about it, these two system colleagues were the only friends who knew his human identity right now. They might have to get along for a long time in the future.