Kagami x Reader

Alright!So this is probably gonna be a part series sorta thing,but I should explain that in this one,you, Kagami,and Himuro grew up together,but that they left and you stayed in America. Also the bold is in English.
Kagami x (American)Football player!reader
***
"I'm just saying that today should have been a chill day,we won the last match right?" Kagami spoke to Kuroko as they walked into maji burger. "Kagami-kun don't complain over spilt milk." Kuroko responded as they ordered.
"Whoo!Lets hear it for our star quarterback!" A group of 11 in football uniforms walked in,sitting down. "Tonight's meal is dedicated to you,bro!" They all whooped and laughed. "Kagami-kun,those are American football players right?" Kagami looked the players and nodded. "I never liked football." Kuroko nodded and watched them as Kagami devoured his mountain of food. "Alright guys,this one is on me,so order as much as your weak stomachs can handle." Kuroko tilted his head as he heard a girl's voice. "Kagami-kun,I thought only guys played on football teams?" Kagami looked over at the players and choked on his food,seeing the name on your jersey. "Come on,(L/N). We're not weak,just no one can eat as much as you." One of the guys said,and you removed your helmet,"That's not true,Captain." Kagami stared at you in a haze until Kuroko flicked his forehead. "Kuroko,what was that for?!" Kuroko stared at him blankly,"You were staring at them,its rude to stare."
You walked to the front register and ordered food for your team,and yourself. Kagami on the other hand,was sitting in shock while Kuroko sat confused. "Kagami-kun,are you okay?" Kuroko asked,and you turned,hearing a familiar name."Taiga?" Kagami looked at you as you ran over to his seat,"Taiga!It really is you!" Kagami stood and grabbed his bag,"Kuroko we-we should get going!"He grabbed Kuroko's arm and rushed out of the door,leaving you there. "Hey,who was that?Bro,you okay?" One of your teammates asked. "I-I'm okay,dude. Let's eat."

Tbc.