Kagami 2

Yoo I'm so uninspired today sorry. Leave a request please?I need ideas

***
"Kagami-kun,who was that girl from the other day?" Kuroko asked his teammate as they ran laps. "Sh-She-no one!" He fumbled for words.
"Kagami!Focus!" Riko yelled. "They asked me for our school name," Kuroko said,as they ran. "They what?!" Kagami exclaimed,out of breath. "Kagami-" Riko began,before the gym doors burst open. "Hey!Guys!Let me go!" You yelled,your teammates pushing you into the gym. You were wearing a short sundress,since they forced you to,and you had your hair in a messy braid.'It will help distract them' they said. "You bastards!I'm gonna kill you!" You grabbed your bag,noticing the staring team. "Excuse me who are you?" Riko walked over to you and you looked at her,"I'm (Y/N)." You looked around and saw the guys practically drooling over you. "Now,where is taiga?" You walked to the bench with Kagami's bag. "Is he trying to avoid me?" You sighed,"I guess I should get going.But Taiga,if you don't stop avoiding me,I'll squish you like a bug.Later!" You walked out to your team."I got it!" You held up his phone,"Lets go get something to eat I'm starving."

...
You sat in your hotel room,when Kagami's phone went off.
'(L/N)-san, please give him his phone back,he won't stop complaining. Kuroko.'
You snickered,dialing his phone number.
"Hello?"
"Please put Taiga on the phone."
"Okay.Here,kagami-kun."
...
"Taiga,I just want to see you okay?Just meet me at Maji burgers tomorrow,thats when I leave,so you better be there,or the phone dies."
And you hung up. Tomorrow you'd force him to face you.