Murasakibara x reader

I'm so bad at writing happy stuff.

***
"Atsushi,do you know what day it is?" You asked your boyfriend eagerly." Today was your four year anniversary. You had been dating since high school, and now were in the same college,a culinary school. "Eh? Isn't it Thursday?" He responded lazily." You sighed internally,a bit hurt,but you shrugged it off. "I'm just kidding~ Today is the day I got my (Y/N)-chin~" He smiled a little and you pouted,"That makes me sound like a dog!" He chuckled and kissed your forehead,"But you're the cu~test~ dog." You continued to pout,"That doesn't make it better."

...
The two of you separated and went to class,and you got a text from Atsushi.
'(Y/N)-chin, when your done with class, make sure to come home quickly.'
You tilted you head and shrugged."Usually I go pick up some snacks." You thought.
After class you walked to the apartment you lived in with Atsushi. "
"Atsu-" you called out,but stopped when you saw a bouquet of roses on the kitchen counter. "Atsushi?" You walked to the flowers and picked one out,smelling it. "(Y/N)-chin,welcome home~" You turned and saw your boyfriend dressed fancily with his hair in a messy pony tail. "How do I look?~" you smiled and hugged his waist,"Great.But I'm a bit underdressed.Let me go change into something,ok?" He nodded and leaned down to give you a sweet kiss.
You walked to your room and changed into a (F/C) dress,then walked back to Atsushi,where he had set up the dining table. "I made your favorite cake (Y/N)-chin." You smiled and sat down as he out a slice of (Fav.Flavor) on you plate. "This is all so nice,Atsushi." He nodded,serving himself and sitting.
You cut a pice of the slice and put it in your mouth,but you felt something in it."Wha ish thish?" You spit it out and looked in your hand. "A r-ring?" You looked at your boyfriend who was kneeling before you.
"(Y/N)-chin,I love you more than any sweet in the whole wide world,so will you please be my (Y/N)-chin for ever and ever?" You nodded"Yes!" You began to cry,"A-Astushi,I'm s-so happy!" He smiled and slipped the ring in your finger. "Me too~" he hugged you tightly,"But can we eat now? I'm hungry." You laughed and nodded,"Of course."