Kuroko x Reader??

Phone calls
***********
"(Y/n)-chan. Are you ever going to come back?We sure do miss you here...Kuroko is pretty sad without you here...Well,he kinda confessed and you just disappeared...He still thinks it's his fault. Are you sure I can't tell him?... Right...I'll talk to you next week then."

"Hey,are you doing okay? Sorry,finals have been pretty stressful...He's doing okay. We haven't really talked about it...Why can't I just tell him?He's not the same anymore...Nothing is..."

"It's getting worse?...Are you going to be okay?....We should go see you...Maybe we could trigger your mem–...Why can't we just tell him?..Kuroko,his name is Kuroko...Don't forget us.."

"Hey,it's me,Kagami.Remember,high school?Kuroko is here too!...Yeah,you want to say hi?...okay hold on. "

"(Y/N)-chan. Do you remember me?...We were best friends?Kuroko?...Yes...Kagami told me...Worse?...Yes...Yes..I understand...I love you too...Goodbye,then."

Dear future me,

By now you have probably forgotten most everyone. There is two people I want you to try really hard to remember,one is Kagami-kun,my—our best friend. He is the one we talk on the phone with. The other is Kuroko-kun. He is the one we fell in love with. He doesn't know about the..sickness. But if you talk to him,please tell him,tell him you love him. For me.

(Y/N).

========================