Hanamiya Makoto

Valentines day stuff!!Thanks for reading!(I know it's not valentines anymore but I took it down to edit so..)

..........

You rushed down the hall to your boyfriends class at the end of the day,holding a box of homemade chocolates.

"Makoto!~"You stopped in your tracks upon hearing someone giggle your boyfriends name.You looked in the class and saw him and (Random classmate) making out.Your (E/C) eyes teared up and you dropped the chocolates."Y-You lying scum bag!" You yelled at the boy in front of you,"(Y/N)?" The girl walked past you in a hurry and you walked up to Hanamiya,"You said you loved me!A-And this is what you do to show it?!" You screamed at his face."I never said that,Baka!" You felt a pang of pain in your chest,"W-What?" You felt tears fall down your cheeks,"N-now you tell me you don't love me?!I knew you were a mistake!" You ran away,leaving a surprised Hanamiya reaching out towards you.He looked at the note in the chocolates,

'My dearest Makoto,
I know you don't like this sort of thing,and I don't expect a gift back..but I wanted to show you my gratitude!

Love,(Y/N)!'

He crumpled the note,he hadn't meant to hurt you.But he screwed up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~
You sat in your room alone.It had been two years since that day and you were now in college.You were studying for a test and decided to go get some coffee since it wasn't to late.

You sat on a park bench and drank your coffee silently,when suddenly your name was called,"(Y/N)!" You looked up and saw your friend Himuro waving at you."Oh,hello~" He sat down next to you,"Why are you alone on valentines day?" He asked,"No plans." You said looking at the trees around the two of you."Well I'm heading over to Kagami's if you want to come,he's having a get together." You smiled,"Why not?" The two of you stood and began walking to Kagami's,laughing along the way.

Up ahead,walking towards you, a certain black haired male heard a laugh he knew and missed."(Y/N)?"He looked over and saw you and Himuro laughing together."I'm sorry."He said as he passed by you."Are?" You turned and looked around."What is it?"You shook your head."I thought I heard something..."