Akashi x reader

"Sei?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to go to out tonight?"
"I would love to my darling,but I have business to attend to."
You nodded,but in the back of your head you were suspicious. This is the third time this week your boyfriend had said he had business.

"I'm suspicious,(best friend).We've been together since high school,and now after three years he keeps secrets?"

Your best friend shrugged,"Well have you asked what this 'business' is?"

You nodded,blowing your nails dry. "He says not to worry about it."

She winced."Ouch,that's got to hurt. It is really weird. We should call his office and see if he's even there."

"He's not,the receptionist says he hasn't been there all week after the usual hours..."

And so you and (b/f) made a plan to follow Akashi tomorrow to wherever he was going. Sadly the night that you were supposed to execute the plan,(b/f) got sick. You thought of rescheduling but decided instead to go alone.

You rode your bike after the car,and arrived at a gym?You walked to the windows,and saw your boyfriend talking to a blonde woman. Her back was to you but you could see Akashi.

"Will you marry me?I know it seems too early,but I know you're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Your body filled with rage,and you stormed in,"Hey blondie!" You grabbed the girl and punched her,and then Akashi.

"After years of being together,you cheat on me?!If you got bored of me then just say so!" Akashi looked at the girl,still in shock. "Fuck you,Akashi! And you," you turned to the girl,"Didn't you know he had a girlfri—K-Kise?" The model sat holding his cheek,his wig astray."(Y/N)-chii,you throw quite a punch."
You looked back at Akashi,"Oh fuck no,this is something else. Are you that heterosexual that you had Kise cross-dress so it wouldn't be a homosexual relationship?!Thats just fucked up."
You shook your head,and left,going to pack your bags.

Akashi arrived once you were leaving,"(Y/N)!Wait,it's not like that!"

You turned,"Then what is it?"

"It's—I just..."
He kneeled down and pulled out a small red heart shaped box.
"I asked Kise to help me get this right. (Y/N) (L/N),I love you with all my heart,and you are the person I want to spend my life with. So,will you accept this ring and marry me?"

You stared at the huge rock,"You were practicing your proposal to me?Thats so strange..and sweet...Of course I will accept."

I updated the story instead of making another part