Kise x Reader

I'm gonna try and write a valentines day chapter for the Generation of Miracles group,but I might not do all of them.
---------
"Kise-sama!I made you this!"
Nearly a dozen girls shoved there chocolates and candy and bears into Kise's face. "Are you girls trying to suffocate him?" You walked over,and they backed up,glaring at you."I know you must hate me,but it's my job to protect your beloved model." Kise laughed nervously as you put the presents into a basket.

"Thanks for saving me back there (Y/N)-chii..." You nodded as you checked the gifts,"No cameras,no tracking devices and I don't think any are poisoned." You handed him the basket,"Let's go."

The two of you walked to class,and Kise smiled,"So what did you get me for Valentine's Day?" You scoffed,"I don't get my clients' presents." He pouted,"So mean (Y/N)-chii...Did anyone give you anything?"  You nodded and showed him a small bear,"My friend gave this to me."
You continued walking,but noticed the usually happy blonde was pouting,"(Y/N)-chii is mine...I don't want you to accept anyone's feelings but mine!" You chuckled,"Quit playing around Kise."
He remained silent,"I'm not playing around..I love you (Y/N)-chii!" You laughed once again,but stopped when you noticed his facial expression was serious. "Y-You're kidding right?" He shook his head,"I mean it.I love you." You stood silent,and he spoke while pulling you in for a hug."That's why,don't accept anyone else but me!Im the only one who can have you! So tell that friend that you're mine or I'll beat him up!"
You smiled and hugged him back,"Kise,that friend is a girl."