Regret

This is from the challenge thingy as well!
Midorima x Reader angst

***

"Ne,Shin-chan,(Y/N) and I are going to a book store later,wanna go?" Takao asked the magane.
"Sure,but only because I need to buy a new book!"
Takao laughed,"Ok!Meet us at the gate!"

...
"Takao!Midorima!" (Y/N) waved at the two as they walked over to the gate."Come on!We should get going!" She smiled,grabbing their hands and running towards the book shop.

As they arrived,Midorima pulled his hand away,a blushing mess."Midorima,what are you gonna get?" She asked excitedly."I-I don't know yet.." She nodded,"Well what about you takao?" Takao smiled,"I'm not sure,but there is a manga I've been meaning to see.."
"Oh!I want to look at manga too!Lets go together then!" Takao smiled and nodded.

(Y/N) sighed as she struggled to grab a book that was out of her reach. "I...can't...re-" Midorima grabbed the book and handed it to her,"Here,b-but don't think I did it cos I care!" He turned away and she simply giggled at his flustered face.

***
"Shin-chan,do you like (Y/N)?" Takao asked as they walked home together. "Wh-what?I-I don't-I mean..No..." Takao nodded,"Then you won't mind if I ask her out,right?" Midorima spoke absentmindedly

The next day,Midorima left to school alone,avoiding (Y/N) and takao.Although,when he got there,he saw takao hugging (Y/N),and (Y/N)  smiling happily. His heart ached as he approached the two,who smiled and looked at him."Shin-chan!Guess what?(Y/N) and I are a couple now!" Takao said happily,and he nodded,regret filling his heart.

***
There you go!