KurokoxReader

Hey there,if you are currently reading this then thanks,not much for today's author note.

Kuroko x Reader: Pinky promise

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"(Y/N)-chan,what's wrong?" Your best friend,Kuroko,asked.You looked at him and smiled,tears forming in your (E/C) eyes."Kuroko...I'm moving to America with my mother.."You said,looking down.The wind blew softly around you,your (H/C) swaying with it.

"(Y/N)-chan..."Kuroko reached out and grabbed your hand."Pinky promise you'll come back with me one day?.." You looked up and wiped your eyes,wrapping your pinky around his."Hm! "The two of you walked to your home,pinkies still together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*years later*

You sighed,resting your head against your palm.You were currently in your mothers car,on the way to your new high school,back in Japan.
"Whats wrong (Y/N)?"Your mother asked.You shook your head, "Nothing, just...reminiscing.." You sat up as the school came into view.The car stopped and you stepped out,walking in
"Where is my cl-Ah!"You bumped into someone and fell."Oh,I'm sorry miss." A hand was extended in front of your face."Its fine.." You looked up at the light blue head of hair,"And it's nice to see you again,Kuroko." You stood and smiled. "(Y/N)-chan?"You nodded,"Nice to see you too."

_____________________
So???How was my first one-shot?Im still taking requests!!