Akashi x reader

Here you go,this is a rebel!reader shot. ~Sam

.:.::..::.:...:

(L/N),(F/N).One of the schools most rebellious students,she had been switched schools about 3 times this year.She was known for the multiple fights she started and finished,her high grades,and her high social status.

Despite the high social status she and her family held,(Y/N) acted the way she wanted,and caused as many problems as she wanted.everyone in Rakuzen was scared to talk to or about her,everyone except a certain redhead,who cared little to nothing about her.At least,until she decided to join student council...

"I have the papers you asked for."You set the stack of papers from your arms on Akashi's desk before you walked away."I'm leaving for the day."
Akashi watched as you packed your stuff,"(L/N),why did you join?"He asked as you as he stood up.You shrugged and put your bags strap on your shoulder and looked at his heterochromatic eyes,"I was pretty bored with life,so why not?"You sat on your desk,"Why did you let me?"He smirked,"You have high grades,a high social status,"He walked over and stood in front of you,"And you spiked my interest."You scoffed and stood,walking away."Tell your father I said hi."He spoke out to you,"And that I plan on taming his little beast."

.........".......
Wahh I know it's lame!!Sorry!!

(つД')ノ