Aomine x Reader

Happy valentines day!

"Aomine.I need to talk to you." You looked at your boyfriend and roommate."I'm a bit busy right now,(Y/N)." He was playing some sort of computer game.
You stared at the small stick in your hands."I'm pregnant."
You heard the game say game over and you sighed."Don't worry,I'm not going to force you to take responsibility,but I just wanted you to know before I left.I'm moving back with my mom in case you ever want to visit." You grabbed your stuff and walked to the door.
"Are you really pregnant?"
"Why would I lie?"
You saw Aomine stand and walk over,"Y-You mean that I'm going to have a son?"
"Or daughter."
He smiled and picked you up,spinning you around."It doesn't matter what they are!Im going to have a child!" He hugged you tightly.You stood confused,"I thought you didn't want children..." Aomine laughed,"I thought so too."

Months passed and you had given birth to a healthy baby girl.You two had chosen to name her Haruhi.Aomine was very protective of his daughter and whenever his old teammates visited he wouldn't even let them hold her."Haruhi,I am going to protect you until the day I die,and I'm going to make sure you love the best life ever." You smiled,watching your(now) husband whisper to Haruhi. "And when you're older,I'll teach you all about basketball.."
You smiled,looking at him and her.
"So you can kick everyone else's ass!"
And the moment was gone.