Kagami taiga part 4

Hey...i haven't had any inspiration and I have exams next week so...this might be the finale.

-.-.-.-.-.:.-:.-:--.

"K-Kagami.."You spoke,surprised."What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?Why are you here?With him!" Kagami yelled slightly."You can't just leave me for 7 years and ask me why I'm at a basketball reunion!"

Your (E/C) eyes began to water and you clenched your fists."You said you didn't want kids!You made it clear!I was a 19 year old girl that was pregnant with someone who didn't want kids child!What was I to do?"You pointed at him with a shaking finger,"Meanwhile,you didn't even call me once!Not the morning or night I left or the week after that!You didn't look for me!I raised MY son on my own,I gave birth to him!You didn't do anything!"

You heard small sobs and looked up to see Rin crying,"Rin!"You pushed past kagami and picked up your son."Im sorry you had to hear that..Akashi-kun,please take him,i have to sort something out.."You set Rin down next to Akashi who pulled him away."And as for you,I don't want you to ever go near my son or me!" You walked away,and heard Kagami move forward,"(Y/N),wait-"You turned,"I waited for a week Kagami-kun,I'm tired of waiting.Im done."You walked away and found Akashi and Rin,hugging the two of them."Its over,Rin,we'll be happy now."