Kagami Taiga part 2

Second part of the Kagami series?
Here we goooo!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"(Y/N)?"Kagami stood up from your bed and noticed your presence was missing.He stood and searched the apartment for any sign of you but found nothing.He stopped and saw a note from you.

'Kagami,

There is no way to put this easily,but I'm leaving you...I can't say why,and I never stopped loving you,just know that.

(Y/N)'

Kagami ran to the closet and saw your clothes were gone."No!No!No!"He sank to the ground and held his head in both of his hands."Why?" He laid on the ground,on the verge of tears,when he saw a box of chocolates with something on it. He pulled it on and saw a positive pregnancy test."Oh God...What did I do?"

~~~~~[time skip]~~~~~
"Kagami-kun,are you coming to the reunion?"Kagami sighed holding the phone to his ear."Sure Kuroko,it will be nice seeing everyone again." He sighed,thinking about you and where you and his son were.

.......
"Atsushi,are you sure I can come to Akashi-kun's home?" You asked in Murasakibara's car."Won't me and Rin be a bother?.."You looked back at your son,who was watching things pass by."Of course,he said I could bring a guest~Ah,here we are~" He stopped the car and you stepped out and grabbed your things."Rin,put your hat on,its cold." Your son nodded and put his marigold hat on.You walked inside and up to your room,but Rin stayed in the huge foyer.
"Hm?Who are you?"Akashi walked over to Rin and knelt down.Rin looked at him and gasped,"Your my dad!"Akashi looked at him,"What makes you say that?" Rin giggled,"You have red hair!So do I!"He took his hat off and pointed at his hair."See!" Akashi nodded,"I do see,what's your name?" He asked while standing and grabbing Rin's hand,"Rin,papa!" Akashi pulled him into another room and sat him down."Rin,do you know how to play Shogi?" Rin shook his head,"Will you teach me,papa?!" Akashi smiled and nodded slightly."I like you Rin,but you must learn your manners."Rin nodded.

"Rin?Where are you?" You searched for your son and then saw Akashi walk in with him,"Mom!Guess what?I found Papa!He is smart and nice!" Rin ran into your arms and you stared at Akashi,"Rin..this is-" Akashi raised his hand,"Its fine." Murasakibara came down,"Akashi-chin~ You've changed.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~