Takao x reader

Here we go!!! PS. There is an A/N at the end that you should read.
Takao x Oblivious!Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(You're in the roof*)

"(Y/N)-chan!!"You lifted your head from your book and looked at Takao and Midorima,who stood in front of you."Good morning,Takao-kun,Midorima-kun."You said monotonously.They sat down in front of you,and took out their lunches. "(Y/N)-chan,I told you to call me by my given name."Takao said with a smile.You nodded and continued to read your book. "What book is that?"Takao sat next to you and set his head on your shoulder. "The Diary of Anne Frank." You spoke softly. "Hm..sounds interesting.By the way,(Y/N)-chan,I like what you did with your hair today."You nodded and sighed,"Ne,Takao-kun,weren't you supposed to see the teacher during lunch?"You asked.Takao gasped and stood,"I forgot!"He ran inside and you sighed. "You're so clueless,nanodayo."Midorima said with a sigh. You tilted your head and looked at him,"What do you mean?" He shook his head and stood.

"(Y/N)-chan,you look great today!!"
"(Y/N)-chan,do you want to hang out tomorrow?"
"(Y/N)-chan,come watch me practice!"
"(Y/N)-chan,you should come watch us play!"
"(Y/N)-chan,I'll win this game for you!"

Despite all the compliments and all the ways Takao tried to express his feelings for you,you remained oblivious. It seemed you would never like Takao back,so Takao lost hope and stopped bothering you.

"You really are ignorant aren't you?"Midorima spoke to you during lunch.Takao stopped coming,for reasons unknown,to you at least."All the effort Takao put into getting the slightest reaction from you.."Midorima sighed and stood,"He really tried." You tilted your head,"What?"But he was gone.

"A reaction?Effort?Why would takao be doing all of this?..."You questioned yourself when reading a romantic novel on your way home.

"It's because I love you!"You felt someone grab your shoulder and spin you around."Dammit (Y/N)-chan,why are you so blind?!"You turned to see Takao,his face red with embarrassment and anger."I have been trying to get you to understand this for over a year!" You stood confused for a bit before turning a bit pink."If you don't like me,then say so,because I can't understand you-"Takao screamed,but was interrupted by something being pressed on his lips."I-I love you too." You said,pulling your face away."Kazunari-kun."Takao smiled and picked you up,spinning around happily.

-----------____-----------

Hey guys!A/N time!!

So exams are coming up and I might not be able to update too much,but I'm still going to try and update this week!Please keep on reading and make requests!I don't have many idea/inspiration!!

~Sam