Hanamiya x Reader

Yo!So before I actually begin the one shot I want to talk about the one shot ideas I have.So in the picture I put with this I have my ideas,and as you can see,there is a lot of notes.I am sorry for slow updates,but I haven't been mentally well..and mental stability comes first!I am working hard!!

Protective!Hanamiya x reader
.............
"(Y/N),why didn't you call me last night?I left you a message." Your boyfriend said.
"Makoto,"You said,"I have been working all weekend.Plus I have to study and work on my project with (classmate)-kun-"You covered your mouth and gasped.
Your boyfriend glared angrily."Why is my lovely girlfriend working with a GUY?Not to mention he is on the basketball team."You sighed and played with the skirt if you school uniform."I can't help I go to another school,babe.."You spoke,making him raise an eyebrow."You,working with my opponent for tomorrow's game..I'll make sure he loses."

You sighed while walking to the gym of your school,prepared to see your partner demolish your team."(Y/N)!"You saw (classmate) rush over,"Are you here to watch us win?" You saw your boyfriend walk behind him,"Win?You?..don't make me laugh."He grabbed you protectively and kissed your forehead,"I got you a seat on the bench next to coach,babe." You smiled and nodded,not wanting to make him angry."Do your best (classmate)-kun,Makoto.I hope you two have fun."

"Stay away from (Y/N)."Makoto said as he walked off the court,having won the game.He snaked his arm around you and began walking away."Your mine only."
"Yours only."