Kagami 3

Kagami sighed as he walked to the park he was supposed to meet you at. He was a nervous wreck,but yet he still was happy to see you again.
He had decided,he was only going to get his phone,then he would leave and never have to see you again. Just like he had planned.

You on the other hand,were furious. "How could he have gone to a country on the other side of the world and not even said goodbye?! Then he has the nerve to avoid me like some sort of dog!"You yelled as you kicked the ground."I don't get it!I thought he finally understood that I-" you clamped a hand over your mouth and sighed.

And then,Kagami arrived. He walked over to where you were staring at the ground,and you looked up,"Taiga.I'm glad you finally decided to face me." You smiled,feeling your rage subside. "So how have you-"
"I don't want to talk,I'm only here for what you took from me."
"Wh-Taiga?"
"And stop calling me that,as if we were best friends."
You gripped his phone in your hand.
"Just give me my phone and go back to America."
"I.." Your (e/c) eyes began to water and you threw his phone at his chest. You looked down,attempting to hide your face.
"Have a safe flight."
Kagami's chest hurt as he turned to walk away from you. "Can you at least t-tell me what I did?..W-What did I do to make you hate me?" He turned around and saw your body shaking.You looked up,tears streaming down your face. He fucked up,you never cried,and now you were practically breaking. "T-Taiga,I still-I still want to be friends.I want to call you Taiga,I-I want to tell you that I..." You lunged forward and wrapped your arms around him,"I-I love you Taiga!I want to hug you and talk to you,and I want you to tell me about your day and-and I want to stay with you!But you hate me!" Kagami stood in shock,he was confused.All this time he thought you were in love with Himuro,all this time he was avoiding you because he thought you didn't love him,all this time he had wasted...
"I-I'm so sorry..I'm such an idiot (Y/N)...I should have just told you,"He paused,and you looked up,and saw that stupid smile of his,"I love you." Your eyes widened and you began to cry,"You fucking asshole!I hate you!I hate your stupid cute face!And your stupid hair!And your stupid eyebrow-" You stopped talking when he wrapped his arms around you."I'm sorry..I really should have told you before.I just thought you liked Himuro and I couldn't stand it. I know,it was stupid of me to keep this a secret,and I hope you forgive me." You nodded and hugged him back,"Of course I do,bakagami."

***
Eh,sorry if he is a little ooc..